My fitness

Options
this app has been really good to me. I've been balancing my intake like I never have before and it's getting me where I've wanted to be for a long time. I have a sprint tri along with a 10K run coming up and I'm conditioned like I've never been. And the surfing has been way more fun without the extra pounds. I'm very pleased with MFP and hope that everyone here can get as much out of it as I have. There are days that I go in the red but those are the days I take off from cardio. Usually Sunday's. Don't be afraid to give yourself the day off to enjoy some sweets while spending time with those that mean most to you . On a personal note I've found that an occasional day of gluttony keeps me more on track. I don't lose my mind being a diet extremist and having those days remind me why Id rather feel good with the proper fuel in my system instead of pizza followed by an ice cream sandwich. My health is important as it should be to everyone else. I always think about my kids and eventually my grandkids. I'd like to be healthy enough to see them grow up. They deserve that. Woah I wrote a lot! Thanks for the read everyone and keep up the strong work, believe in yourself and be the difference .