Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

If you were locked in a room with person above, what would happen?

Replies

• vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Since I am a gentleman and an alpha male (not really), I'd take the lead for the survival strategy: soon....let's rub our tongues together so we get to breath more efficiently before we run out of oxygen in this room, let's stick belly buttons as tight as possible so we save some energy (for the lack of food) gently bite my ear lob so I don't fall sleep. Let me nose rub your neck, so you won't faint. I'd do anything for a (female) MFP colleague to survive from getting locked in a room with me.

Discuss where we got our glasses from
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    play I spy with my little eye...
  • jaatree
    jaatree Posts: 1,967 Member
    play I spy with my little eye...

Talk to her while trying to figure out how to escape!
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    tell him to fetch me a beer
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Try to outdo each other deadlifting things.
  • KTOneTwentyTwo
    KTOneTwentyTwo Posts: 315 Member
    edited May 2015
    We'd sing till someone lets us out.. "Do you want to build a snowman?" Lmao KIDDING
  • vadersaysno
    We'd sing till someone lets us out.. "Do you want to build a snow man?" Lmao KIDDING

Break out the turntables and remix "Do you want to build a snowman"
  • katnroyal87
    Clean his glasses.
  • vadersaysno
    Clean his glasses.

Yeah- I don't do that as often as I should.

I'd probably gossip with her about people on the message board....oh and watch her do yoga. I just love a nice booty in yoga pants.
  • ladykate26
    ladykate26 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Depends how long we had
  • BigEdge
    BigEdge Posts: 1,754 Member
    I'd wrassel her to the ground, and steal her candy bar.....and eat it while she watches, then offer her a small peice, and when she grabbed for it, pull it away and say "PSYCK"
  • katnroyal87
    Have him teach me how to legit wrestle!
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,224 Member
    Workout, then talk..maybe get her to teach me some different hairstyles and braiding techniques. She seems to know them.
  • vadersaysno
    I'd ask her if her neck is cramped from holding that pose so long.
  • BigEdge
    put her up on a pedestal, sing songs of worship to her while burning incense, and offer her grapes that i peeled for her - and call her Shehzadi.
  • vadersaysno
    ladykate26 wrote: »
    Depends how long we had

Hellz yeah!! I <3 redheads! haha
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,224 Member
    BigEdge wrote: »
    put her up on a pedestal, sing songs of worship to her while burning incense, and offer her grapes that i peeled for her - and call her Shehzadi.
    I'm in no hurry to leave this place, going to enjoy the royal treatment <3

@vadersaysno Read out boring bits of news to each other from the paper and yes my neck is cramped a bit.

• vadersaysno
    PewterSky wrote: »
    BigEdge wrote: »
    I'm in no hurry to leave this place, going to enjoy the royal treatment <3

@vadersaysno Read out boring bits of news to each other from the paper and yes my neck is cramped a bit.

Would totally give her a neck massage...but we'd need to get rid of that pesky top she has on...
  • blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    Let him play with my hair ;P
  • BigEdge
    tackle her, hold her around the neck and give her a knuckle rub - *noogie,noogie,noogie*
This discussion has been closed.