70 pounds weight loss

Options
Hue_Hercle
Hue_Hercle Posts: 20 Member
(im hoping the picture posted) The before picture was when I was 214 pounds 2 years ago. The other picture today was me finally fitting into a size 7 pants (used to be size 16... more than half my size was lost) I didnt have a positive weight loss experience, which I thought was very different. I wanted to give up and many times I did, then later getting back to it. I struggled so much. When I started losing, my depression worsened and I became more self consiounce. I felt miserable emotionally but amazing physically. I still have times where I hate my body or I feel fat, which I think is because my mind still sees me as fat. I am still struggling with this but when I saw me fit into a size 7 for the first time, i nearly cried. I am so proud now that I got here and I am going to keep going. For those who are trying to lose weight: KEEP GOING! It is all worth it in the end

Replies

• Lacey0903
    Lacey0903 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm down 32lbs & most days I still think I look the same. The mind catching up with the body is completely real.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss!
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    (im hoping the picture posted) The before picture was when I was 214 pounds 2 years ago. The other picture today was me finally fitting into a size 7 pants (used to be size 16... more than half my size was lost) I didnt have a positive weight loss experience, which I thought was very different. I wanted to give up and many times I did, then later getting back to it. I struggled so much. When I started losing, my depression worsened and I became more self consiounce. I felt miserable emotionally but amazing physically. I still have times where I hate my body or I feel fat, which I think is because my mind still sees me as fat. I am still struggling with this but when I saw me fit into a size 7 for the first time, i nearly cried. I am so proud now that I got here and I am going to keep going. For those who are trying to lose weight: KEEP GOING! It is all worth it in the end

Almost identical stats!!! I'm 5'7. Started at 213 lbs and a size 16 pants. Currently at 169 and a size 8 in dress pants. I just fit into the single digit pants this week at my local Goodwill. This time last year, I was in that same thrift store, almost bawling my eyes out because I struggled to fit into 16s. And that thrift store had almost no plus sized clothes.

Down 44 lbs, 37.5 inches all around and down 4 sizes!

I'm sorry that your weight loss journey wasn't great. You have shown your strength by maintaining the loss, though! That's amazing! Next week will be my one year anniversary of seriously losing weight.

I am proud of you!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow good job. You should be very proud of yourself. You look great. You need to remind yourself of how far you've come.
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options

Almost identical stats!!! I'm 5'7. Started at 213 lbs and a size 16 pants. Currently at 169 and a size 8 in dress pants. I just fit into the single digit pants this week at my local Goodwill. This time last year, I was in that same thrift store, almost bawling my eyes out because I struggled to fit into 16s. And that thrift store had almost no plus sized clothes.

Down 44 lbs, 37.5 inches all around and down 4 sizes!

I'm sorry that your weight loss journey wasn't great. You have shown your strength by maintaining the loss, though! That's amazing! Next week will be my one year anniversary of seriously losing weight.

I am proud of you!
    Sarah
    Congratulations on your one yr anniversary. You must be so proud of yourself too. Great job!!

• barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!