Shakeology

Options
13»

Replies

• ItsSlimpossible12
    ItsSlimpossible12 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to read all of the nasty comments which I'm sure are there as they always are with Shakeology posts, I'll just help out as I can. I also don't pay for it so I don't need the lecture! :)

I make vanilla Shakeology waffles on Sundays and bring them to work to last me for a week + for breakfasts. I know exactly what you are saying about the Vanilla flavor and this is the only way I can eat it. Whole wheat flour, honey, cinnamon, eggs, milk, mashed bananas, PB2, vanilla, baking powder, unsweetened applesauce, 2 scoops of vanilla shakeology. Put it all in your waffle maker and enjoy the goodness. It makes 4-5 waffles depending on the size of your waffle maker.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    All these creative recipes remind me of the famous and delicious Stone Soup
    :D
  • evanjaeS
    evanjaeS Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like to add 1/2 frozen dark cherries, 1-2 Tbs Chia seeds, small handfull spinach, and 3-5 slices frozen peaches. My kids love this combo and it gets some extra greens in there with the spinach!
  • evanjaeS
    evanjaeS Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm trying the coffee idea thanks I'm a coffee addict!
  • ShayNichols
    ShayNichols Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Vanilla add unsweetened cocoa, pb powder or peanut butter, vanilla unsweetened almond milk and coconut flakes. :) love shakeology, people are delusional and think it's only for protein when it's not, no protein shake is a meal replacement or has half of the things in shakeology and it doesn't have all the artificial sugar. And it's doesn't smell awful life the whey protein powders
  • ShayNichols
    ShayNichols Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Where do you get this shakeology from? I've heard about those VI shakes but they are awfully expensive.

From beachbody and yes it's a lot of money but if u break it down, it's only about $4.00 per meal. I love it! Helps my sugar cravings and gives me energy. Also helps with appetite cravings.

I can sell you an empty cup for $3.00 that you can put stuff in to make your smoothie. In fact, it will require less expense on your part to make the smoothie as well, since you won't have to add all the extra ingredients and calories just to cover up the crappy taste of Shakeology. I mean, why get ripped-off by a dishonest Beachbody salescoach when you can come to me, right?

Your empty cup theory will be expensive, your getting everything for $4 for meal replacements and vitamins idk why people bash it, especially when they don't know facts about the product. I have people I coach for FREE ! Imagine that !

• catman01
    catman01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have you tried a tablespoon or two of natural peanut butter? That might help!
  • inked_Calimom82
    inked_Calimom82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    nickycat73 wrote: »
    Who cares if she buys it or gets it for free. She was asking for ideas. Geez. Try buying extracts. I use coconut extract and some pineapple = pina colada win win.

Exactly! Some people geez. Thanks I'll try that I do like tropical fruits so maybe this will be good. :)
    alheise12 wrote: »
    I'm not going to read all of the nasty comments which I'm sure are there as they always are with Shakeology posts, I'll just help out as I can. I also don't pay for it so I don't need the lecture! :)

I make vanilla Shakeology waffles on Sundays and bring them to work to last me for a week + for breakfasts. I know exactly what you are saying about the Vanilla flavor and this is the only way I can eat it. Whole wheat flour, honey, cinnamon, eggs, milk, mashed bananas, PB2, vanilla, baking powder, unsweetened applesauce, 2 scoops of vanilla shakeology. Put it all in your waffle maker and enjoy the goodness. It makes 4-5 waffles depending on the size of your waffle maker.

Thanks @alheise12 I will def try this! :)
  • inked_Calimom82
    Options
    Vanilla add unsweetened cocoa, pb powder or peanut butter, vanilla unsweetened almond milk and coconut flakes. :) love shakeology, people are delusional and think it's only for protein when it's not, no protein shake is a meal replacement or has half of the things in shakeology and it doesn't have all the artificial sugar. And it's doesn't smell awful life the whey protein powders

Thanks @ShayNichols yeah I'm pretty over all the bashing about Shakeology. I just wanted recipe ideas not their negative remarks geez.
  • inked_Calimom82
    Options
    catman01 wrote: »
    Have you tried a tablespoon or two of natural peanut butter? That might help!

I tried almond butter but it didn't really help hide the funky bitter tastes from the vanilla.
  • inked_Calimom82
    Options
    evanjaeS wrote: »
    I like to add 1/2 frozen dark cherries, 1-2 Tbs Chia seeds, small handfull spinach, and 3-5 slices frozen peaches. My kids love this combo and it gets some extra greens in there with the spinach!

Hmm that's something pretty different maybe it will help lol I'll try that thank u @evanjaeS :)
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    evanjaeS wrote: »

MMMM now I want some frozen cherries.

• Philp0718
    Philp0718 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    anyone have any good Shakeology recipes for the Vanilla flavor? I can't seem to find anything to add to my vanilla packets to hide whatever that nasty after taste :/ I've already tried a banana and vanilla protein powder. And my second attempt was adding unsweetened almond milk and almond butter. The 2nd attempt hide the gross after taste some but still not enough for me to force myself to drink it. I like the other Shakeology flavors but vanilla is just gross!

almond milk, peanut butter and ice - LOTS of ice --> it tastes like French vanilla ice cream then. Made any other way, I'm not a fan of the vanilla flavour either. The chocolate however :)
  • inked_Calimom82
    Options
    StDenis89 wrote: »
    anyone have any good Shakeology recipes for the Vanilla flavor? I can't seem to find anything to add to my vanilla packets to hide whatever that nasty after taste :/ I've already tried a banana and vanilla protein powder. And my second attempt was adding unsweetened almond milk and almond butter. The 2nd attempt hide the gross after taste some but still not enough for me to force myself to drink it. I like the other Shakeology flavors but vanilla is just gross!

almond milk, peanut butter and ice - LOTS of ice --> it tastes like French vanilla ice cream then. Made any other way, I'm not a fan of the vanilla flavour either. The chocolate however :)

Thanks @StDenis89 funny u said this, I just made it this way this morning (only used 1 cup ice though), and made the hubby drink it while I enjoyed my strawberry vegan flavor lol :)