Day 100 (pics)

Options
Hello Wonderful MFPals!
Today is my day 100 and I am soooo happy!
cfxhy90d0yko.jpg

This is where I was a while ago. I reached my goal and was working out often. I did at least 30 minutes of cardio 4X a week and did weight training at least 3X a week.

Then I got fired, started a new job involving children, got sick because of children germs, and basically life went down the sh*tter. So now I'm back at this

duom0plshcla.jpg

Which isn't too bad, but I lost most of my muscle and definition. So now it's day 100 and week 2 of not being sick (I was sick on and off for 6 months with colds, fevers, flues, my gallbladder decided to wake up and stab me in the back, it's been fun)! I'm determined to start working out again! I have gym access, a boat load of vitamins to keep me from getting sick again, and Britney Spears on repeat! I'm am so pumped!

And yes, I know I should have full body pics too to show my overall progress, but I'll be making those collages later. :smiley:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!