Fit bits - Are they any good?

Options
2»

Replies

• keithcw_the_first
    keithcw_the_first Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have the Charge HR. First I was skeptical, then I took it as gospel.

Finally I gave myself enough time to pay attention to the numbers and figure out that while it was not 100% accurate, it came very close. I've had it since January and I've got a pretty solid baseline of numbers laid down.

Take the time to figure out how it works for you.
  • sandraberns
    sandraberns Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys that's it you've helped me make up my mind - gotta get one! Thank you for getting back to me so quickly!
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I have a fit bit flex and love it! It motivates me to do more!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I have the fitbit charge and I so love it.. it motivates me do so much more..plus my job is a property manager and I didn't realize all the steps I take during the day... plus it keeps track of sleep patterns.. I always wake up tired and now I see why for instance last night it said I was awake 13 times and restless 47.... not a good nights sleep... I went to Google and did a comparison of fitbits it puts them all side by side and tells you what they do and you can choose which one is best for you:)
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I think all trackers such as the Fitbit are a good motivational tool.
  • mccraee
    mccraee Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I had one three or four years ago and loved it. It really motivated me to walk more, walk hills/stairs more. I didn't really get anything out of sleep thing (it is just keeping track of how much you move around in your sleep, it cannot tell is you're in REM).

their customer service is the best of anything I've ever seen

I gave it to my MIL since I wasn't using it that much anymore. It must have worked because I am very active