Body Revolution

Options
has anyone used this? I'm looking for reviews/feedback!

Replies

• GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I have, but only did it for a month. Honestly though, two weeks of 30DS did more for me than a month of JMBR. Lost more inches on the former.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Yes two years ago. It worked for me. I've also done 30 day shred and ripped in 30. B.R is great it builds you up every two weeks so it's always changing
  • terizius
    terizius Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Here's a short review by an MFP member on it, maybe this will help: realbodiesrealresults.com/blog/body-revolution-a-great-program-for-people-who-want-to-work-out-at-home
  • suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I just completed Body Revolution. I loved it. I thought it was a very solid program. I did not follow the meal plan, only the exercises. I've done a lot of Jillian dvds so Phase 1 was pretty easy for me. I liked that my workout program was preplanned for me for 90 days. This program will get you the same results as any other Jillian would if you did it for 90 days but there is a 3 day disc rotation and then new discs every 2 weeks with BR. That kept things fresh. This program also gave me the idea of doing a primarily cardio day every 3rd day so now I'm going back through Ripped in 30 but I'm doing Banish Fat Boost Metabolism on Wed & Sat. When I finish that I'll probably go back through Phase 2 & 3 of BR.