Premium membership problems

Options
queenbea77
queenbea77 Posts: 404 Member
I got the Premium membership notice & that day I was not able to copy a meal to another day so I assumed it was because I hadn't signed up & paid for the Premium membership so I bit the bullet & paid the fee. Today I was still. Nor able to copy a meal to another day. I went to the technical support thread & was not allowed to post a complaint. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I don't have a premium membership (nor do I plan on getting one). But, shouldn't the foods you put in the previous day show up on your frequently listed foods?

I generally eat the same thing for lunch a few times a week, and I can always tick off my ingredients easily under the "lunch" section. If I eat for dinner what I normally have for lunch, I switch to "all meals". That's free.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    OP I'm not sure you had to pay to get what you were looking for... Your post isn't very clear.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    OP I'm not sure you had to pay to get what you were looking for... Your post isn't very clear.

Agreed. If it's what I'm thinking of, it doesn't require a membership to do.

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    under quick tools copy meal to x...today, tomorrow, to date.

I did it yesterday no issues here and no premium membership.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    That's definitely not a premium membership thing, so you didn't need to pay the fee. I copy meals all the time.

If you read the sticky threads in the technical support area, you'll see that they direct you to http://myfitnesspal.desk.com
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I'd ask for a refund

If they can't get the tech right, why pay for it?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    I'd ask for a refund

If they can't get the tech right, why pay for it?

Exactly why I'm not... the front page and home page have been completely nuts for me for days.
  • queenbea77
    Options
    When I first started I was able to copy a meal from day to day doing the quick tools, copy etc. But now when I try to copy like that it just sits in limbo - I have to select each item from my recent list. So if I'm having the same 5 item omelette from today on Wednesday it won't let me just quick copy from today's breakfast to Wednesday's breakfast. I have to go to Wednesday and look up recent foods and select each one.

When I went to tech support on the community page it says "I don't have permission to post anything".
  • queenbea77
    Options
    And the thread that says to post all questions here - also gives me the same "no permission message".
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    queenbea77 wrote: »
    When I first started I was able to copy a meal from day to day doing the quick tools, copy etc. But now when I try to copy like that it just sits in limbo - I have to select each item from my recent list. So if I'm having the same 5 item omelette from today on Wednesday it won't let me just quick copy from today's breakfast to Wednesday's breakfast. I have to go to Wednesday and look up recent foods and select each one.

When I went to tech support on the community page it says "I don't have permission to post anything".
    queenbea77 wrote: »
    And the thread that says to post all questions here - also gives me the same "no permission message".
    That's no longer active. They moved the help to it's own section of the site which can be found here:
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/