looking for friends

Options
I only have a few friends and some don't log on for days. I would like some friends that want to do this every day.

Replies

• sarcher702
    sarcher702 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    HI 04mom! I started my account with my fitness pal about a month ago. I am on everyday. I would love to be in your friends group. I was looking for someone to keep me accountable. I have tried Weightwatchers before and was successful. But when I stopped because of the cost I gained my weight back. It would be nice to have someone to check in with similar to Weightwatcher. Talk to you tomorrow. :)
  • kariweighsin
    kariweighsin Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Although I am new to MFP, I plan on logging in everyday (either here or on the app). It is the only way I will stay accountable. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day, more than twice a day. Feel free to add me! Good luck to you and everyone else :)
  • Sassparelli
    Options
    Hi all,

I log on almost everyday, sometimes a bit lazy on the weekends :/ With friends that are on everday though, that will hopefully change! Sending a request to all of you....
  • janinab75
    janinab75 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Second time on MFP, got to my heaviest weight ever. I gotta do this, this time! Looking for motivation and help, more than just the daily "good job" if I am under my calorie goal. I need accountability and honesty and the occasional kick in the rear ;-) Having trouble getting the exercise thing started up regularly, but I'll get there (I hope).
  • jlvandal
    jlvandal Posts: 1
    Options
    I log in every day and I would love to have some friends on the app! I haven't told a lot of people that I'm trying something new, so it would be nice for motivation and encouragement!
  • shiloh60
    shiloh60 Posts: 1
    Options
    I 've only been using this site for a week. So far I'm doing well logging what I eat. Still gotta get motivated toward exercise. I log I every day. Interested in making friends for motivation as well,
  • sarcher702
    sarcher702 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good Morning friends! I hope everyone did great yesterday with their goals. If not, today is a new day and you can do it! Along with this new weightloss journey I also started a new book to encourage me. It's called "Made To Crave" by Lysa Terkeurst. It is very encouraging. Let me know how you're doing and if I could offer any encouragement. :) Have a great day!
  • lorilnichols
    Options
    I just started using Myfitnesspal. I have GOT to do this everyday. I just logged what I already ate today and - holy cow! I need to add some people to keep me motivated! Please add me as your friend.
  • ceelg
    ceelg Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good morning from CA! Please feel free to add me (anyone!). I'm always looking to help motivate others and find ways to keep myself on track. The more the merrier!
  • Luna9097
    Luna9097 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi 04MOM, I'm on pretty often, I would like to be a part of your friends. I wasn't on the past 2 months do to a medical reason, but I'm back, and ready to start again. If you would like to be friends on here, feel free to send an invite. Thanks.