NSV for a Food Addict!!!!!

Options
I am so proud of myself! I ordered Chinese for supper from the China Inn Kitchen and, like they always do, they gave me like, four times the normal serving, and when I got home, instead of eating the whole platter, I measured out 5oz of sweet and sour chicken, 7oz of chicken Lo Mien, and 1 pork egg roll! I didn't over eat.! I have enough lunch/dinner for about 2-3days! I am so proud of myself! I logged everything under PF Cheng's because they have a website with nutritional values. I also weight lifted today! Now I can get my healthy body back! I also signed up for my first 5K for June 22nd! So Excited!!!!!!
Also, I do realize that this is the reason Americans are overweight, because they order food and feel like the whole thing is one serving when it is actually 3-4 servings!

Replies

• ysienkiewicz
    ysienkiewicz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great job! :happy:
  • patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I hope I continue to change my mind, just like you! You rock!
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of Yourself!! That is certainly not an easy thing to do. I have actually thrown out left overs just so I could not eat them!! Keep up the good work!!
  • maryv83
    maryv83 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It's all about the serving size.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!