Biggest meal of the day?

Options
2»

Replies

• mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Depending on the day I have ahead of me, it's either breakfast or dinner.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    mkakids wrote: »
    I usually consume the biggest percent of my calories as after dinner snacks. If not that, then dinner. I eat pretty light for breakfast/lunch

Me too. Typically have ~1000-1500 kcal between 10 PM and bed.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Depends on how you look at it. My largest meal, by volume, is lunch. Lots of veggies, and a small protein. Dinner, however, is when I eat the most calories. ;)
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Breakfast. I've found that a big breakfast keeps me in check for the rest of the day. Around 600-700 calories.
  • HumboldtFred
    HumboldtFred Posts: 159 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I am working with about 2300 calories a day before exercise adjustments so I have something to work with. I usually stick around 300 calories for breakfast and 4-600 for lunch. The remainder I eat at dinner with a dessert course. I do not snack at all except to eat a boiled egg or cheese stick right at bedtime so I do not wake up hungry. I work 12-16 hour shifts and if I was to eat a big lunch my awareness would drop off on some warm sunny afternoon and I would get myself or someone else killed. Light to medium lunches are a requirement for me. I will skip breakfast if I plan on a heavier lunch like pizza.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    I typically eat about 3/4 of my daily calories at the evening meal. I never eat breakfast during the week, but do sometimes have it on weekends.
  • amoynoodle
    amoynoodle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Breakfast and lunch are usually around 300-400 cals. Dinner is usually more like 500-550. I save some cals for a treat with my dinner. And dinner is always after my workout, so is always biggest meal of the day.
  • Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I usually break my daily fast at 11am with my biggest meal. Have a second, slightly smaller meal at 5ish and then sometimes an afternoon snack. That's usually my eating pattern (I do 16:8IF and have an eating window of 11am-7pm).