Can any one help me bulk?

Options
marcuskalam
marcuskalam Posts: 10 Member
I am a boy, 19, 53.6 kg, i want to gain some muscle but dont kniw how to eat , i always afraid to get fat if i eat crazy ... help

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,392 MFP Moderator
    Options

This so much! You also have to understand that fat gains will occur.
  • marcuskalam
    Options
    i really worry about fat gain !
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    i really worry about fat gain !

Its inevitable, so don't. You can always lean out again in the future. Eat at a mild surplus and you will minimize the amount that accompanies lean mass gains.

• vfit10
    vfit10 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    When you bulk yes you will gain fat ... What you want to do is minimize fat Google . Some articles about lean bulk
  • marcuskalam
    Options
    what kind of food would you guys suggest ? I love carb !!!!!!
  • jeffchung91
    jeffchung91 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    To build muscle and gain weight you'll need to hit your protein and calorie goals every day. You should be eating 2400 calories a day and 120 grams of protein (you weigh 118 lbs so multiply by 20 for your calorie needs and by 1 for your protein needs). If you're active and have a high metabolism you'll probably need to go above that. Just log everything you eat, how much you weigh and you'll start to see how much your body needs.

That's just a very basic start, it's going to take a lot of your own research, consistency and most of all time. Good luck!
  • kevcren
    kevcren Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am a boy, 19, 53.6 kg, i want to gain some muscle but dont kniw how to eat , i always afraid to get fat if i eat crazy ... help
    Well whatsbyour workouts like??
  • marcuskalam
    Options
    i am not eating 2000~2500 cal per day. 40% carb and protein, 20% fat.
    I workout on Monday, Wensday, Friday and Sunday. one day push, one day pull, one day arm and abs, and one day leg, 5~6 exercise per session.
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    Just lift as heavy as you can 3 hours a week all over body, eat as much to gain no more than a pound a week. You'll gain some muscle, some fat then at some point you lose the fat.
  • marcuskalam
    Options
    eat as much as i can ??
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,392 MFP Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Options
    eat as much as i can ??

You need to eat as much as you can to allow you to gain about 1 lb per week. Too many calories can lead to excess fat, too little and you won't see muscle gain.