Training abs fasted in the morning? Yes or no?

Training abs fasted in the morning? Yes or no? Are there any benefits or negatives to training your abs fasted, first thing in the morning?

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited May 2015
    I train everything, fasted. How you fuel your workouts (no matter what it is, endurance training, weight lifting, cardio, etc.. ) is a personal choice.

• alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    I'd imagine it's the exact same as training your abs any other time of the day since you only repair and grow while sleeping anyway
  • alida1walsh
    alida1walsh Posts: 72 Member
    My general practitioner told me it was better to exercise before eating breakfast because it sets your metabolism. She also recommended waiting 20 minutes after exercising.
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,178 Member
    It makes no difference.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    My general practitioner told me it was better to exercise before eating breakfast because it sets your metabolism. She also recommended waiting 20 minutes after exercising.

yeah .. no

it's personal choice
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    aggelikik wrote: »
    It makes no difference.

^^^^^^^^^^^
  • cmbauer99
    cmbauer99 Posts: 184 Member
    Train your abs in the kitchen and your body in the gym. Unless you eat right you could do a million crunches a day and never see a six pack. I train early in the morning before eating. I feel I get the best results that way. Then eat within 30 minutes of getting down. Probably not needed but its a system for me