LOOKING FOR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT

Hi, im looking for motivation to reach my goals really struggling and have 55kgs to loose please add me i am just finding my way back to MFP and really need encouragement i have done it before but after having my son coming up 4 years ago i lost all time i had, i work full time im a full time mum house wife and i study part time some where in there i fit the gym but my eatting needs some work as i don't always make healthy chooses

Replies

• fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    I'm in a more or less similar place to what you're in. I lost over 40kg then fell pregnant without having a chance to maintain my weight. Not only that i fell pregnant in a short period after i gave birth to my first. Now that my baby son is now not breast fed i've decided to do something about my weight too.

Feel free to add me and we can help motivate each other
  • Emz1127
    Emz1127 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi!! Im Emily its been 2 years since ive step foot in the gym. I used fitness pal to get help loosing weight after i had my first son. I got pregnant and had my second son last August and have been stuck in this bad place of not feeling like my self because of the weight. My pre pregnancy weight was 134lbs and im now at 187 and stuck. So im back on here and starting the gym again today. I know its possible to get fit ive done it before im ready to do it again. The more motivation i can get the better and the more i can help motivate someone else even better!
  • ckjess19
    ckjess19 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi all. I too could use some motivation and healthy living friends. My biggest struggle is my boyfriend who eats 1000 calories per meal. That and I just had two babies back to back. They are 11 and 12 and I am trying to lose the baby weight....seriously, it's taken me that long. Feel free to add me. Nice to meet you all.
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Always happy to offer advice and encouragement :)
  • Jperry246
    Jperry246 Posts: 1 Member
    So I'm back on MFP, this time with more determination. I work nights, which has been part of the difficulty when it comes to being active. Finding motivation can be hard, but I really don't want to keep watching my weight climb, especially as an RN... I know the serious consequences of inaction. Let's support each other!