Options
Noogsofthenorth
Noogsofthenorth Posts: 138 Member
I have the patience of a saint.

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Probably my big heart then my legs.. oh and how I always am good at forgiveness but not sure I should.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    My sense of humor :D
  • Noogsofthenorth
    Noogsofthenorth Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Best feature of all a good sense for humour.
  • s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    My kindness toward others
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I have the patience of a saint.

I wish I had patience!

What I do like is my persistence.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say my sense of humor but most everybody else would say my peen.
  • KTOneTwentyTwo
    KTOneTwentyTwo Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    My eyes :blush: I actually don't know my eye colour.. I want to say green but it can go to green-brown, blue-green, grey, Brownish grey, green-blue-brown. I'm guessing it's from the colours around me or what I'm wearing. It freaks people out though lol
  • baby_firefly_666
    baby_firefly_666 Posts: 192 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    My taste in music/films/dress sense, my confidence, my no nonsense attitude, my ability to stand up for what I believe in and do whatever I want without caring what others think of me...not gonna lie I think I'm a pretty cool chick :tongue:

I'm also happy with how I look right now. Years ago I hated myself and had really low self esteem with no body confidence whatsoever. So it makes me proud to be able to say that I am comfortable in my own skin and happy with how my body looks (I know there is always room for improvement, I'm just saying that I'm pleased with how far I've come :))
  • CasandraNS
    CasandraNS Posts: 1,960 Member
    Options
    My sillyness
  • RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,174 Member
    Options
    my humility ;-)
  • dgoodie92
    dgoodie92 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    My good looks, my irish accent, my body.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I am Faithful & compassionate and Love with my Whole heart!
  • fembat75
    fembat75 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would have to say my eyes. For a long time they were the only thing I liked about me other than my compassion and empathy for others! Getting a little better on the liking me :) my eyes are green but have been known to appear blue on occasion
  • weightloss20150906
    weightloss20150906 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    my determination in my weight loss
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    My work ethic
  • s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    My eyes and smile
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    My eyebrows
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    My sense of Humor :smiley:
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I LOVE how raw I can be. I am tough as nails with a backbone made of steel. I do have a sweet caring side for animals and things that are in my own house and yard - otherwise, I have a brutal detachment and non-caring attitude towards everyone else. I know some may say I am a horrible person with no heart and that I lack compassion and sympathy...but I love myself for it, because I care for what matters most TO ME.

I just looked at a picture of myself, and I thought "damn. I am awesome" for the first time in a very long time. Now not to let it go to my head some how. 98lbs down - there is nothing I dont love anymore!