Needing friends

Looking for friends for my journey. My name is Khrystyne I am a married mom of two boys. I've gained over 100 pounds and have been struggling to lose for the past few months. I've lost 20 so far and have 100 more to go! Looking for friends to help encourage and kick my *kitten* when I need it! And I can encourage as well :) please add me

Replies

• HDub3459
    HDub3459 Posts: 21 Member
    I'm looking to lose that much too! Feel free to add me and congrats on the 20lb loss!
  • christinab23
    christinab23 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey! Im looking to loose about 55lbs, I've been doing the insanity program for a little over a month now and its worked great! Congrats on loosing 20lbs!!! That's a great step!
  • mowaky
    mowaky Posts: 2 Member
    great job !! keep it up it will be worth it!! i feel so much better without the extra weight
    my goal is 35lbs so far 5.5
    lets do it together!!!
  • chrisssam
    chrisssam Posts: 106 Member
    yeah me and my wife just finished insanity max 30 we see good results in that workout now we're doing the P90 X 3 workout. so add us for encouragement but also seeing you workout lose the weight that you're looking to lose will be a big encouragement for us as well
  • mowaky
    mowaky Posts: 2 Member
    sorry i sent you a request and put saxybone meant to put mowaky lol
  • christinab23
    christinab23 Posts: 2 Member
    I wanna try the t25 workout soon, i heard it is a great program! Feel free to add me guys, the more encouragement the better!
  • JillianRN527
    JillianRN527 Posts: 109 Member
    Jillian married mom of a toddler and I work full time. Looking to lose 55 pounds. Feel free to add me!