looking for support

Options
Rbodily
Rbodily Posts: 14 Member
I am looking for some support in losing weight, I am married and have three children. I am tired of being overweight, My hubby is no help to my weight loss. He like to go by soda and candy. I would like someone I could talk to.

Replies

• UKChap37
    UKChap37 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya, you should find all the help and support you need on here and I'm finding it a really useful app. Just recently started out on my fitness and weight loss journey so if that appeals drop me a line. Good luck with it all.
  • Unfledgedkitty
    Unfledgedkitty Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Heya. You've come to the right place :smile: this place has loads of support and encouragement. If you want honest advice people will give it as long as your ready to take the constructive feedback. But over all its different for every one. Take one day at a time. Surround yourself with the people who love you and want to give you the support you need. Enjoy every thing in moderation. :smiley: and overall be happy in what you do :smiley:
  • pamsterdunn
    pamsterdunn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just sent a request...support is key. We can all do it and it it's easier with the help of others!
    Pam
  • chrisssam
    chrisssam Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    hello there having good support and motivation in your life is good. but first and foremost you want to better yourself for yourself. so there's always going to be something around that is tempting to eat or drink. my wife and I workout together and from time to time we cheat on the weekends and eat junk food but its by our choice. so we're here to motivate you if you're interested. Add us. and I hope you have a good and enjoyable journey of health and fitness