after how long should you try lowering or increasing calories for weight loss???

Options
2»

Replies

• BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    you eat more calories than you think by measuring with cups and spoons

look at this sort video and you know why you should use a food scale to weigh ALL your solid food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVjWPclrWVY
  • FemmeAndi
    FemmeAndi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    wowza!!! my head is spinning! ok ..... looks like it's a scale to weigh my foods! today I let MFP calculate my calories needed to lose 1 pound a week.. says 1240 :neutral: .... i was following shaun t's t251600 cal meal plan for the last 4 weeks. So now i'll follow MFP for a couple weeks.... today was my day off though and i ate the 1240 calories and now i'm trying to go to sleep but i'm hungry :( wish me luck! thanks for all the tips! i didn't realize that MFP was soooo wayyy off with their calorie suggestions!
    My diary is open now if anyone can spot something in there
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    FemmeAndi wrote: »
    wowza!!! my head is spinning! ok ..... looks like it's a scale to weigh my foods! today I let MFP calculate my calories needed to lose 1 pound a week.. says 1240 :neutral: .... i was following shaun t's t251600 cal meal plan for the last 4 weeks. So now i'll follow MFP for a couple weeks.... today was my day off though and i ate the 1240 calories and now i'm trying to go to sleep but i'm hungry :( wish me luck! thanks for all the tips! i didn't realize that MFP was soooo wayyy off with their calorie suggestions!

But on top of the 1240 you can eat back a part of your exercise/burned calories. :)
    Most people eat about 50%-75% back.
  • FemmeAndi
    FemmeAndi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Perfect
    FemmeAndi wrote: »

But on top of the 1240 you can eat back a part of your exercise/burned calories. :)
    Most people eat about 50%-75% back.

perfect! I'm glad!