friends

Options
ciarajordan13
ciarajordan13 Posts: 35 Member
i need friends who are no BS. I'm an excuse maker and need people to help keep me in check

Replies

• agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Haha. Hello! I'm Alexandra. I just started back up a few weeks ago, 15 day streak today and down 11.8 lbs. I have a total of 60 to lose but I'm taking it one lb at a time. I go to the gym 5 days a week and I weigh/measure my food. I'd like to think that would make me a no BS kinda friend.

5'2"
    Starting weight: 196
    Current weight: 184
    Goal weight: 130
  • sporttabasco
    sporttabasco Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Denise, and while I am a bit older than you, we do have similar goals. I have lost 70 lbs so far, but came to MFP about 40 days ago. I workout 5 days a weeks, I strive to eat clean, and like Alexandra, I weigh and measure everything. My diary is open if you want to take a look at it.

5'5"
    Starting weight: 221
    Current weight: 150
    Goal weight: 145
  • itsybitsyboutique640
    itsybitsyboutique640 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Rebecca! I just started. I'm a stay at home momma, but similar goals. I struggle with working out. But I do eat healthy. I am 5" even and weigh 145. Would like to be 125 :)
  • No_Knock
    No_Knock Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    No BS...always the best kinds of friends to have. Currently on my first day back in two months. Feel free to add me...I think having a few extra friends might help me stick around.
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    You have to really want it yourself and drive yourself, having other people keep you accountable only works for so long. I wish you all the success.
  • JLH024
    JLH024 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a no BS friend! And I also like a good groups of friends (virtual or not! Hah) that will keep me motivated!!
    Add me and feel free to comment to keep my butt in check! :)
    Good luck!
    We can do this! csyahwrsnrdn.jpg
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm a no BS friend, feel free :)
  • chrisssam
    chrisssam Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Well I am sorry but I am a BS friend... you know a Body Shaping Friend .. .. .. So yeah here to help and be helped also.