Options
amylynn194
amylynn194 Posts: 10 Member
hi I'm 50. a mom and grandma. I had a baby at 42 and over gained so I've been struggling since. I battle anxiety,depression , and a very dysfunctional life so this year I've moved left behind some stressors and I'm determined to start my second half of life healthier and happier than my first half. <3 need some friends and encouragement. Will be glad to offer others encouragement.My daily walk goal is 3k because I have an umbilical hernia. when I lose 20lbs I can up that to 5k without pain or stressing the hernia so for now I'm a slowbie :p I also have fibromyalgia >:)

Replies

• amylynn194
    amylynn194 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    amylynn194 wrote: »
    hi I'm 50. a mom and grandma. I had a baby at 42 and over gained so I've been struggling since. I battle anxiety,depression , and a very dysfunctional life so this year I've moved left behind some stressors and I'm determined to start my second half of life healthier and happier than my first half. <3 need some friends and encouragement. Will be glad to offer others encouragement.My daily walk goal is 3k because I have an umbilical hernia. when I lose 20lbs I can up that to 5k without pain or stressing the hernia so for now I'm a slowbie :p I also have fibromyalgia >:)
    There are no limits, only plateaus.