Share Your Whoops Moments

Options
2»

Replies

• RosieRose7673
    RosieRose7673 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    zdyb23456 wrote: »
    One of those 8 oz bags of Snyders buffalo wing flavored pretzels. I have restraint and literally almost never overeat foods. But yesterday.... I walked on over to Walgreens and picked one up. Each oz has 140 calories. I proceeded to eat the whole bag while vegging out watching Netflix. I knew that would happen because I can live off of those things!! So good!

Whoops! :wink:

The plus side is... I think the super amount of carbs I had yesterday made today's workout awesome!

Love those - any of the flavors, but especially the buffalo flavor... I won't even buy them anymore cause I will eat the whole bag or at least half the bag!

I usually don't buy them. But I was on a mission yesterday! Lol! I don't feel bad about it! I really like the honey mustard or maybe is sweet onion mustard kind. Those are my second favorite!
  • Lizrobin3108
    Lizrobin3108 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Few weeks ago, I walked/hiked for 2 hours. Had a date night with hubby and decieded to go to Freddy's.
    "I think it would be ok to have a mini turtle sundae"......800 something calories
    Nooooo! :(
    Totally not worth it.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Every single damn time I buy a bag of string cheese, I eat the whole thing in a couple hours. It's a compulsion. I just love its stringy cheesey goodness. And I'm usually a total cheese snob.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Every single damn time I buy a bag of string cheese, I eat the whole thing in a couple hours. It's a compulsion. I just love its stringy cheesey goodness. And I'm usually a total cheese snob.

Are you my toddler ?!?
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I went to BK after work looking for chicken fries (not bad if you're counting calories and don't think that fast food is the devil), but they were out, so I popped over to the Wendy's up the street where I would normally get a grilled chicken sandwich, and I don't know what came over me, but I wound up with a 1/4 lb single w/cheese and a small fry, 890 cals, BEFORE 1 AM. That was incredibly stupid and made for a miserable day.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Are you my toddler ?!?

I think I have the same level of self control!!
  • vgnfarmer
    vgnfarmer Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Puffins cereal! PB flavor. And dark chocolate covered pretzel thins from Trader Joe's.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    Flour tortillas. I buy them to make wraps out of, but I've decided no more - I love them and I can down half a packet (like, 8) in one sitting without even thinking. No fillings, just the tortillas.

I'm not crazy!!! I don't do this anymore, but I used to just eat a bunch of them plain as a snack. My husband thought I was nuts.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Hmm...I got meringues from Trader Joes last week. Serving size is 4 cookies for 90 calories. I knew I should weigh them but didn't, then weighed them and saw that a serving is more like 3 cookies but continued to log and eat the serving on the package anyway. Now I'm regretting it. I pre logged for tomorrow and weighed them.
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »
    misskarne wrote: »
    Flour tortillas. I buy them to make wraps out of, but I've decided no more - I love them and I can down half a packet (like, 8) in one sitting without even thinking. No fillings, just the tortillas.

I'm not crazy!!! I don't do this anymore, but I used to just eat a bunch of them plain as a snack. My husband thought I was nuts.

I've considered rolling out a pie crust just so I could eat it without baking the pie. But, so far, I've satisfied myself with the tiny bits of leftovers from the crust.
  • sandyseck
    sandyseck Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    elphie754 wrote: »
    Hummus. It didn't compute just how many calories of hummus I was eating during a "healthy" binge of veggies and hummus!

Now I buy them in little 150kcal servings. Good for me and toddler!

Hahaha that was my initial thought with the apples too. Figured it couldn't be that bad since it was a "healthy" binge lol.

I swear, the last 30lbs I put on we're all "healthy" foods. I mean bananas and 0% Greek yogurt with a drizzle of honey and a few walnuts? How bad can that be?

(Answer: like 500kcal bad!)

Same here lol. I didn't realize just how many calories are in fruit or greek yogurt so was convinced that since it was "healthy" there was no way to overindulge on those foods. 800 calories of fruit later.... Lol

• sandyseck
    sandyseck Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well fruit is my friend most of them but I count them as meals and I limit banas to 2 max per day . I try to have some protein at night. I lost my first major weight doing that. When I started eating the food groups every meal many times not paying attention I gain weight. So I do best if I start off fruit then other food groups counting calories. I started this session off needing to lose 40+ pounds in March now I have a large 20+ pounds to go. I have evolved many and that helps me. I am flawless and steady improving!!! :-) :-)
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I like sweet things. I've eaten an entire jar of Speculoos Cookie Butter in one day before. Never again. I still like it, but apparently I'm not responsible w/it. So it stays away.
  • arditarose
    Options
    I like sweet things. I've eaten an entire jar of Speculoos Cookie Butter in one day before. Never again. I still like it, but apparently I'm not responsible w/it. So it stays away.

I've bought those cookie butter cheese cake bites. I learned quickly that I would have to set aside a good 400 calories per night if they were going to be in the house.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

I've bought those cookie butter cheese cake bites. I learned quickly that I would have to set aside a good 400 calories per night if they were going to be in the house.

OMG....I've never heard of THOSE. Sheesh. Now, you know I'll have to at least look for them next time I'm in a Trader Joe's. I can touch the package.....then let my fingers linger as I walk away. *sigh*
  • arditarose
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

OMG....I've never heard of THOSE. Sheesh. Now, you know I'll have to at least look for them next time I'm in a Trader Joe's. I can touch the package.....then let my fingers linger as I walk away. *sigh*

They're in the frozen section with the ice cream. They are good. I'm a freak so I added a little sea salt to them. Get them at least once! I think they're 90 calories for one tiny square haha. But if you put four or 5 together you practically have a slice of cake.
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Mine was more like mindless eating. I went to the gas station the other day, and I got a donut. This particular gas station gets their donuts from a local bakery that is SO good. I got to the register, and the lady looked at me and told me the donuts were buy one get one free after 3 o'clock, and it was 3:01, lol. This is not something to tell a woman that has PMS cravings I tell ya. Anyway, I caved and got the second doughnut. They were both gone before I got home, but man, were they worth it, lol. I have no idea how many calories they were...just the little cake donuts. But I logged them as 400 each as a guestimate. I probably way overestimated.