Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hey new today starting tomorrow, looking for friends and support

mrsd249
mrsd249 Posts: 1 Member
:) Hi I have stress eaten and gotten frankly lazy, sounds vein and want to get back into my Levi shorts. I been trying and trying but not getting nowhere. Life very hectic toddler, older child whom has adhd in process moving with house sale which Murphy's law applys taking months which torture as moving as trapped in home from nightmare neighbours. I'm sick excuses and want to do it I tried sister in law but get told I don't need lose weight and get lecture, I'm wanting to be a size 10 again which been majority of my life not size 0 for Christ sake but well now had lecture from mother in law too. (Both who I add are slimmer than me??? WTF ). Help, friendship, support positivity really needed please not just in weight loss but life I think lol x x

Replies

• samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Well, I also have hectic toddler and older one with autism, but not the house sale. I'm living life at maintenance now having lost 5 stone. Get very stressed, and it's a struggle fit it all in, but doing it and loving my exercise. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Fat_Lassie
    Fat_Lassie Posts: 12 Member
    Post (fingers crossed) stress eater new to here as well, Feel free to add me!