Need a motivational boost

Options
Hey everyone,

I'm struggling with my fitness and have stalled in making progress the last couple weeks. I've let work take over my life, and have no motivation to work out. With the weather getting warmer I enjoy being outside, but the thought of actually exercising in the heat makes it that much easier for me to put it off. Anyone else have this problem???

Don't get me wrong, I'm not whining. We all have issues to overcome and I'm the only one to blame for my current issues. I let myself get to an unhealthy point starting in college. I'm looking to get back to a point where I'm athletic again but I'm running out of steam. I'll take any suggestions to stay motivated that I can get.

Happy day everyone!

Jordin

Replies

• sullivantricia
    sullivantricia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Jordin, if it helps, I started commuting to work on my bike. It's great to know that when I get home from work I've already done an hour of cardio! I can then choose to do some more, or a bit of strength training in my room then enjoy the day!
    Good luck :)
  • slaytan66
    slaytan66 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Riding a bike to work is awesome! unfortunately my route to work has been under construction for 1.5 years making a underpass and only alternative is a gravel shoulder on a highway, which isn't happening! I can't wait for next year! I miss it.
  • jojoisbobo
    jojoisbobo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I always enjoyed bike riding and somehow forget what great exercise it can be. I need to get back into it.