how much chest will I lose??

Options
2»

Replies

• GreenGablesJess
    Options
  • GreenGablesJess
    Options
    Yeah, also if your "before you gained the weight" reference is middle school (IE you've been chubby since high school) that might not be a good guess either. I've lost 25 lbs - my band size has gone down two inches, but my cup size is the same.

This causes issues when I try to buy smaller clothes - as now everything fits but the chest - ugh.

as early as I can remember, i've always been a 42ddd. even in my teens. and i gained the weighted after i was 20yrs old.
  • intuen
    intuen Posts: 7
    Options
    Will definitely be reduced with time and size! Keep up the good work!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    You will lose exactly 2.5 D's.

SO you will be 42d. <===small d represents half a big D.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Yeah, also if your "before you gained the weight" reference is middle school (IE you've been chubby since high school) that might not be a good guess either. I've lost 25 lbs - my band size has gone down two inches, but my cup size is the same.

This causes issues when I try to buy smaller clothes - as now everything fits but the chest - ugh.

as early as I can remember, i've always been a 42ddd. even in my teens. and i gained the weighted after i was 20yrs old.

Get remeasured. You might be in the wrong size. This is a good calculator:
    http://www.sophisticatedpair.com/bracalculator.htm
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    wow i see lot's of ladies lose weight and are saddened they do not come off of the chest's. maybe one day if MFP starts giving out swag and prizes for continual logging, wheelbarrow can be one of the prizes. I thought I was the only one.

lalala sing it!....
    ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

aaaaaaaand backwards! (to represent weight loss with biguns)

ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJI H GFEDCBA!!!!!!

bold represents your current letter...sing it girls!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    It depends. No one can tell you really. I have lost 42 pounds gone from a uk size 16/18 to a uk 10/12 and i still have not lost any weight in that area. Double D's do not seem to be going anywhere. Oh well. At least it is coming off everywhere else.
  • maybeazure
    maybeazure Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    That's one thing I'm hoping I won't lose too much of. I like my big breasts. It would be hard for me to predict what will happen based on my previous size because I started to gain weight at age 7.
  • lillith1991
    Options
    I actually like my chest. I'm a 36dd I just want to go back to a 34dd/ddd. Smallist it ever was is a 32ddd.
  • rebekah5055
    rebekah5055 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 30 pounds so far and with that I went from a 40DD to a 35D. I don't mind it much, but my husband sure misses them. :)

I started a weight loss contest with my gym and they took before and after measurements of my bust, hips, waist, thighs, calfs etc. and I ended up losing 22.5 inches total, but 5 inches in my bust. Good luck!!
  • trin5703
    trin5703 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Boy do I feel your pain on finding pretty bras. At an F/G cup, you dont even bother looking in department stores.
    I have found one place online that has an amazing selection of bras, PRETTY BRAS~.. in COLORS~!

herroom.com

Shipping is fast, returns if you get something you really just dont care for the fit, color whatever, are a breeze.. and they have some awesome "fitting tips" on each bra.. like if it runs large in the cup, or who its best for.
    Ive gotten where I dont buy bras anywhere else.
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    ive heard that you can loose fat in your chest with weightloss. I am on a journey to lose 80lbs (lost 10lbs so far). I have a 42DDD chest (big I Know!!) I am wondering if anyone has experienced this?? I am hoping I lose atleast something in my chest. soo tired of them being so big!!!

Seems to me of course you'll "lose at least something in your chest" by losing 80 lbs ~ I'd say it's a given.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Boy do I feel your pain on finding pretty bras. At an F/G cup, you dont even bother looking in department stores.
    I have found one place online that has an amazing selection of bras, PRETTY BRAS~.. in COLORS~!

herroom.com

Shipping is fast, returns if you get something you really just dont care for the fit, color whatever, are a breeze.. and they have some awesome "fitting tips" on each bra.. like if it runs large in the cup, or who its best for.
    Ive gotten where I dont buy bras anywhere else.

FYI: Bravissimo seems to be a bit cheaper most of the time for the same bra, and they have a house brand. Add Bravissimo and figleaves to your list. There is another discounter called Biggerbras or similar that I haven't ordered from that gets good reviews too.

Another choice? Very.com and ASOS. They offer Freyas and a few more brands in F+.