Hi - pal?

Options
Hello! My name is Eirin, and I have been using myfitnesspal for a week now. During my fitness/food-prosess (I have been exercising and eating healthy longer than a week), I have found myself more lonely than ever. One of the reasons is because I used to, and still do, struggle with an eating disorder. The second reason is because I realized that I am all by myself - and I've got all these secrets.
Well, that was dark, but my point is: I would really like a pal on myfitnesspal!
You might want to know more about me: I'm 19 years old, 161.4 cm tall (or small, I have been told), and I weigh 56.5 kg. My goal is to lose some weight, and hopefully gain some muscles. Oh, and I'm a vegetarian!
Unless I have already scared the crap out of you, I would like to share my journey with one of you - or more

Replies

• awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    well I am not a vegetarian, I am 34 and I don't know how to weigh in KG's or measure in cm. All that said you can add me if you like.
  • galabrielle98
    galabrielle98 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Nope, not scared yet. I'm about the same as you age wise, height-wise. Add me if you like! Love your profile picture by the way