• jediguitarist
    jediguitarist Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Bud 55 or Miller 64. No taste, but arguably better than nothing. Lol

Shots of scotch until I hit IIFYM... lol
  • 70chevellegsp
    70chevellegsp Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    lite beer (Coors/Miller) <100 calories, I enjoy bourbon neat, 130 cal/2oz, and if I want something sweet vodka, crystal light lemonade and pureed berries. ~70 calories per shot of vodka and a couple for a Tbs of berries. Save up a few calories during the week and use them on Friday!
  • ajsmith1974
    ajsmith1974 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started mixing with the flavored ICE water. Vanilla rum with orange water or watermelon rum with strawberry water.
  • terar21
    terar21 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely a vodka soda water person with a lime. It seemed odd at first but now I've gotten to the point where I prefer the vodka taste...scary. A bartender tried to get me to do flavored vodka but after plain vodka for so long, it felt unnatural.

And I'm not one to pass up a tequila shot or 4.
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    For me it depends on how much maintenance I want to put into it. I'll sometimes buy the Mikes Light Hard Lemonade drinks. Lately the store has only had regular and I don't care for that one - so add a couple drops of Mio! Or I can buy light margarita premixed in a few different flavors, 95 calories per 4 ounces. Or for mixed drinks, I'll do flavored vodka and diet soda. Caramel vodka + diet cream soda is AWESOME. Or black cherry rum w/ coke zero. Or regular rum w/ flavored diet soda.

Have recently been in a trend where I tend to have higher calories (from alochol or eating out, endulging) on the weekends so have been trimming my calories back a little during the week. Its working. My weight fluctuates more - but I figure its sodium - and I'm still in my maintenance range. So having 1500-1600 during the week, higher 1-2 days.
    DuncWinter wrote: »
    Ok so Friday drinks can never be missed! What are the best drinks to keep the cal-count down? Anyone?
    Add me up as friend and keep it positive