Day 2 of following MFP....

Options
kmab1985
kmab1985 Posts: 295 Member
Hey All

I'm on day 2 of following the MFP and I'm actually enjoying it, I normally do WeightWatchers for but thought I'd give the calorie count a try.

I went over my macros yesterday but not by loads and I am new to this so didnt worry to much....

Looking forward to lot's more logging!

Replies

• Marcel182
    Marcel182 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hey! You'll get the hang of it. Counting cals is what really worked for me because it gives me a real sense of control over what fits my diet and what doesn't. Happy logging!
  • kmab1985
    kmab1985 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Yeah, already I feel more aware of what I could replace some of the high macro foods with low ones! I'm enjoying it, I'm used to pointing foods anyway on Weightwatchers but of course when your dealing with a whole new system it can be daunting but so far so good!!!

And I like the fact that you can log your exercise, today I did a bodypump class and it came out as 300 calories and it made me feel motivated!
  • North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I did WWonline too back on 2010 and was very successful. Gained some of the weight back a couple of years later and found MFP. Like it cos it's free!

I found the transition to be very easy since it's basically the same thing- WW taught me so much about eating sensibly and in moderation. MFP is the same way.

Good luck to you!