SAUCY Sunbathing Sixers-Week 4

Options

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    we're done.......
    i am hot, cranky, sweaty, thirsty, tired, hungry.
    i am not counting a darn thing today.

skimmed through the posts. everyone did well, personals tomorrow when i can think.

back tomorrow,
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Cathy(chipper)......................SW 240.4 lbs / GW 233 lbs / CW 237.2 lbs / PROGRESS -3.2 lbs
    Amy S (bahamom87)..........SW 266.2 lbs / 259 lbs / CW 267 lbs / PROGRESS - 0.8 lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee).................SW 176.0 lbs/ GW 169.0 lbs/ CW 173.5 lbs/ PROGRESS -2.5 lbs
    Tracy ( frogy_98) ................. SW 222.4 lbs/ GW 216.0 lbs/ CW 219.2/ PROGRESS -2.2 lbs
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising)....SW 162.8.0 lbs / GW 159 lbs / CW 161 lbs / PROGRESS -1.8 lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit).........................SW 162lbs / GW 145 lbs / CW156.8 lbs / PROGRESS - 5.2 lbs

Kel (redneckwoman)..........SW 152.0 lbs / GW 147.0 lbs / CW 151.0 lbs / PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) ...SW 144.4 lbs/ GW 139.9 lbs / CW 142.0 lb/PROGRESS -2.4 lbs
    Amy (amypyr).........................SW 158.3 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 157.4 lbs / PROGRESS -0.9 lbs
    B (its_B).................................SW 190 lbs/ GW 180 lbs/ CW 190.0 lbs/ PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Sandy (izzypup).....................SW 182 lbs / GW175 lbs / CW 182 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
    Jennifer (candycaneps)......SW 0.0lbs/ GW 0.0lbs/ CW 0.0lbs PROGRESS Pregnant
    AmyLou (amylou24)............SW 145.4 lbs / GW lbs / CW 144.8 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
    Rhiannon (PedalHound)....SW 000.0lbs / GWlbs /CW -2.8lbs / PROGRESS lbs

WOO hoo lost 2 lbs I think!
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Cathy(chipper)......................SW 240.4 lbs / GW 233 lbs / CW 237.2 lbs / PROGRESS -3.2 lbs
    Amy S (bahamom87)..........SW 266.2 lbs / 259 lbs / CW 267 lbs / PROGRESS - 0.8 lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee).................SW 176.0 lbs/ GW 169.0 lbs/ CW 173.5 lbs/ PROGRESS -2.5 lbs
    Tracy ( frogy_98) ................. SW 222.4 lbs/ GW 216.0 lbs/ CW 219.2/ PROGRESS -2.2 lbs
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising)....SW 162.8.0 lbs / GW 159 lbs / CW 161 lbs / PROGRESS -1.8 lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit).........................SW 162lbs / GW 145 lbs / CW156.8 lbs / PROGRESS - 5.2 lbs
    Kel (redneck woman)..........SW 152.0 lbs / GW 147.0 lbs / CW 154.0 lbs / PROGRESS +2.0 lbs

Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) ...SW 144.4 lbs/ GW 139.9 lbs / CW 142.0 lb/PROGRESS -2.4 lbs
    Amy (amypyr).........................SW 158.3 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 157.4 lbs / PROGRESS -0.9 lbs
    B (its_B).................................SW 190 lbs/ GW 180 lbs/ CW 190.0 lbs/ PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Sandy (izzypup).....................SW 182 lbs / GW175 lbs / CW 182 lbs / PROGRESS lbs
    AmyLou (amylou24)............SW 145.4 lbs / GW lbs / CW 144.8 lbs / PROGRESS lbs

OOPS shouldn't of had chinese take out last night.:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    soooo tired....

really thinking of going back to bed. i had taken a pm pill last night for the body aches. you what i think i might just do that. i haven't done that i a long time. i will only sleep maybe 30, than i can get up and run out.

later
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Cathy, you deserve a break. You really had a physical and mental workout yesterday. I hope you can squeeze time in for a nap too.

Lauryn - I had to go through a divorce with two children. Fortunately, it was relatively painless as far as the kids were concerned. Of course, we had done enough damage WHILE married, and realized that once it was over, we really just wanted the kids to feel secure. Even sometimes now he ticks me off and I have to bite my tongue in front of the kids because I don't want them to feel in the middle. But sometimes, he is just an IDIOT! (Obviously, he gave me up:wink: ) So big hugs as you go through this very stressful time.

Great job to everyone and their losses. I am going to be weighing after the gym. I ended up doing 4 hours of exercise yesterday between walking with kids to and from school, biking to my sister in laws, then to the gym, them zumba, then biking home. 1400 calories I couldn't even manage to eat. Oops. People were laughing because I biked to the gym to exercise. Hey, every little bit helps. Hoping it helps that backside of mine that recently has come to my attention.

Have a great day everyone! I'll be checking in again in about two hours for my weigh-in (fingers crossed).
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Kel (redneck woman)..........SW 152.0 lbs / GW 147.0 lbs / CW 154.0 lbs / PROGRESS +2.0 lbs
    Amy (amypyr).........................SW 158.3 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 157.3 lbs / PROGRESS -1 lbs

Whew!! I was expecting a gain. Instead, I lost one-tenth of a pound. Amazing since we're in the middle of Vacation Bible School right now at our church. The men's group always provide dinner, so I've been eating pizza, burgers, and spaghetti the last 3 nights. And of course, they don't know how to fix anything low fat. With VBS also, I haven't had a chance to go running since Friday.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Tiff, congrats on the 2 lbs loss!!! Look at you go! I need to take a note from you.

Kel, the sodium will come out and you'll get back down where you were :flowerforyou:. You are doing awesome!!

Lula, Men are Idiots & I Married Their King. (One of my favorite shirts I saw.) :wink:

AmyPyr, GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!

AFM:
    Mini binge last night on Fig Newtons. *sigh* I'm coming off the newest med, due to an adverse reaction, and it's putting me in a tailspin. I was mentally fine but overcome with physical anxiety. It was bizarre. I played Solitaire and ate Fig Newtons until it went away. I'm blaming my 0.2lbs gain on that. I DID MAKE IT SWIMMING YESTERDAY!!! Caught a break between the storms and took a quick swim in the pool. It was FABULOUS. I love swimming... leisurely swimming. I can't do a proper stroke to save my life.

Today is better. The extremely tight pants I'm wearing are a great reminder to eat right!!! :laugh:

This weekend is my birthday. Friday night is dinner with my family. Pizza, salad, and a chocolate dessert. My choice. I'm okay. Two slices of pizza, salad, and dessert. It's a splurge but I'm okay with it. I'll eat normally during the day, try to get in a workout, then eat my birthday dinner. :smile: It only comes once a year!!!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Amy (amypyr).........................SW 158.3 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 157.3 lbs / PROGRESS -1 lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) ...SW 144.4 lbs/ GW 139.9 lbs / CW 141.4 lb/PROGRESS -3.0 lbs

• Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I did yoga! YAY! I love yoga! Gonna get back into it. I LOVE WORKING OUT. Why do I keep telling myself I don't cause I really really do love working out!!

Off to drink my water now.

Congrats on that loss, Lula!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    half my daily water down, water bottle refilled and ready to go!
  • frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Ladies,

Lauryn - enjoy your birthday and great job on the excersice you are a amazing woman

Lorna - WOW look at you go great job

Amy - great job on maintaining, I am sure your week is full of fun and lots of work! I hope you have fun tomorrow.

AFM: Today was crazy but good, it was way to humid here for my liking but hey I grew up in CO we dont have humidity, so the dryer the better. But we had a fun day and my dd said dog for the first time she has been trying the last two days but could never get the G at the end so yippee small stepps are what it is about.
    Tonight I did not eat good at all and trust me it was not worth it my stomach feels like a ton of bricks due to the 3 pieces of pizza, wish I would have skipped delivery and ate a frozen dinner. But hey it will be better tomorrow.
    Tomorrow is supposed to be cloudy and warm, so we should get a walk to the park in and I hope to go to the movies with some girlfriends. Dont know what we will see but it should be fun.

Well better run, hope you all have a fabulous Thursday.

Tracy
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Well, last night a splurge (not really a binge). I have been exercising, walking, running, biking everywhere these past few days and I think either my body just needed calories or TOM is around the corner. I don't even feel bad about it. A little salt-swollen this morning. But it was so worth it since it was yummy goodness with my two handsome guys. Now today is a new day and I'm back on track.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good morning...

everyone is doing a great job. i have read the posts.

so busy lately, and crappy eating to go along with it. it's a new day. lost power last night for about an hour. here in the south, summer, humid, heat index. not a good combo. it over loads the circuits. slept lousy. son started an armed watch last night. permanent station. which is good. he got his SLED card. means he can shot guns. in the navy he played with ordinance. such joy to have your kid play with things that go boom. he's thrilled. got an early morning email from my broker. he is so strange. doesn't produce what he says. long story with him. need to figure out what to do. stress.....need to get on my knees for a bit.

well, need to get some things done and than i am going to color my hair and read today.

later
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Been SO busy at work...and that probably won't quit today! So, sorry I haven't been posting much. Last night was good. Got in my run with Kadence, had some leftover Chipotle pork loin with red potatos for dinner and then snacked on reduced fat graham crackers and some canteloupe! Finally might be getting that darned snacking under control! Stayed well within calories! And just realized that I have got my run in EVERYDAY since Sunday! YAY! But it is down pouring right now, so might be out tonight...but I don't feel bad about it at all! Maybe I'll do one of my videos! Glad to have some motivation lately!

Food plan today:
    B-oatmeal, 1/2 c. skim milk, 2 c. coffee, 4 tbsp. sugar-free creamer
    S-trail mix bar, banana
    L-Leftover pork with red potatos, baby carrots, light yogurt
    S-Pink Lady apple
    D-Homemade turkey spaghetti! YUM!! With a green salad and spritzer dressing
    S-Canteloupe and sugar-free popsicle

Exercise:
    Hmmm...we shall just have to see...darn rain!

On another note, Kadence started her new daycare yesterday. Went well so far. I was worried since she is older now and knows that I leave...I didn't want her to get scared when she noticed I was gone. But went great so far! Which makes me very happy! She's such a good little girl...I really couldn't ask for a better daughter!

Well...better get to some work! Have a great day!
  • frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Lula - wee all need those nights and that is great that you have such a good attitude about it, you deserve it. Keep up the great work.

Cathy - so glad you son got the job and seems to be headed on a better track. Take it easy today, enjoy yourself.

Kristin - so happy to hear your dd is doing so well at her new daycare that is great!!!! I know for parents is one of our biggest concerns.

AFM: This morning started out very crazy, my DH alarm did not go off, so he was late, OH and he did not shut the apartment door all the way so I woke up to the neighbor dog barking because our dog had got out and run down 3 flights of stairs and was hanging out scared in the hallway

Then when I got the dog in, mother mode set in and I had 2 seconds of OMG is our dd in her crib. BUT I WAS GREETED BY A BIG from our dd.

So all is now well with the exception of the crappy rainy weather outside, so no park this morning for us

But hey I guess we will have some fun indoor play time and get out the crayons. On a really happy note I get to see one of my gf from high school she is going to be in town tonight with her 3 kids so cant wait for that.

Well better run, shower to take, breakfast to eat and laundry to do!!!!

Tracy
  • chipper15173
    Options
    hair colored. turned to DH to help me with broker. he gave his advice.

kristen...loving that jogging stroller are you? LOL. does kadence like the wind blowing throw her hair while you run? why did you change day cares?
    frogy...nothing like a good jolt to your morning...
    lula...you are going down baby...hehehe
    lauryn...happy earlier birthday.
    amylou....excited to get your life in order once again?
    amypyr....i am all for maintaining....
    kel...chinese will do that to me all the time. it's my fav so i really have to watch it. have gotten better.
    tiff...hows school? lookie you go on the exercise train. it's full speed.
    drtamm...hows the new job and home ownership?
    izzy...you coming back next challenge?
    baha....enjoying you vaca.....

well off to pittle some. what a day already. do some computer work today.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Cathy...Yes-we LOVE the jogging stroller! And Kadence does like it! She usually talks to herself while I run! It's so funny! Here's the deal with daycare: I don't know if you remember, but when I was pregnant I had set up daycare with this lady who lived really close to us. She seemed wonderful and we were lucky to get in with her. But then she called, about a month before I was due, and said that she had a mix up and it turned out she would not have a vacant spot for us. We were devastated! So I looked around and found another lady who was right by my work. She seemed great as well, however she had set up daycare in hopes for primarily teachers to use and was only following the school schedule, so she wasn't open for winter break, spring break or summer. So, we figured we'd start with her (since we didn't have a lot of time left) and then once summer came we would find another provider. Well...as luck would have it, about 2 months before this lady would be closing for the summer, I got a call from the provider I originally had set up with and she said she had an opening now if I was still looking. SO...I set up to start with her once the current provider closed for the summer, and then if all went well I would just continue with her more permanently. SO...we started with her yesterday and so far so good! Which is such a relief! Oh...and my mom is watching Kadence two days a week this summer to help save us some money...and Kadence loves spending some extra time with her grandma! So...sorry that was long, but wanted to explain...and you asked! :wink:

Well...time to grab some lunch! Hope you are all having a great day!
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Just spent a bit of time trying to catch up with everyone. So much happening. I hope to have my laptop back this week... yea! This one still works but is really slow and sometimes just stops. It is frustrating.
    Yes, I will be back for the next challenge! I had started seeing someone in February and it was going okay. Our lifestyles are just toooo different. He likes to hang out at the neighbor sports bar on the weekend evenings and I was doing so good losing weight and not drinking so much. It will kill weight loss. Plus he doesn't exercise nor does he like sports (?) WOW! I even tried to teach him how to play golf. Whew! He is happy with his lifestyle but it wasn't what i wanted so I just ended it. He doesn't understand why even though I explained it. He kept saying that i was seeing someone else. Wish I was, it would make this easier. But hey, not a connection. Life goes on.
    Today entered in my food... so far, worked out, and am getting ready to work on my closet.
    Chat later

Sandy
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Quick question for all you perimenstrual ladies:

When do you usually have your weight gain? Week before, days before, or during? Just wondering. This is the first "normal" TOM I have had in awhile, and I'm not sure if my weigh-in this week was affected by my cycle (which finally started today).
  • chipper15173
    Options
    WOW what great news lula your "normal". you will probably have a change in what once was. i haven't had "tom" in many years.

i was going to mow the lawns this morning, but, darn it, it rained last night. geesh now i will have to maybe go to the gym or do a video. i want to do treadmill, but, it's in son's room and he's due home from work and he will go to bed. will have to get with DH and see if we can't move it out and somewhere where i can use it more. i had said i wasn't going to do it, but, didn't know he would be working 11 at night to 7 in the morning either. oh well.

nothing planned for today. since email from broker yesterday i have been in the blues. i didn't eat for it yesterday. first in awhile. i would have ate. but, it woouldn't hurt him, just me.

off to have another cup of coffee and watch a show, than will get my but in gear.

later