Replies

• candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    love this intro!! best one ever!!
  • lovematthewchristopher
    lovematthewchristopher Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole, my name is Lisa. I have been on MFP since last November(2014) I too started my voyage at almost 300 pounds. I am now down 60 pounds and still have about40 or so to go. I will know when i will stop,,,,, when i get there. You have a great sense of humor and i like your style. The world is so serious, we all need humor and laughter in our lives. Add me if you are looking for a friend, i would love to be on this journey with you. By the way, congrats on the weight you have already lost!!!!
  • madigan731
    madigan731 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    :D Pure gold intro! Congrats on the loss!

I'm totally open to anyone who wants to be buddies.

My bit of history, the quick version: medication side effects = bad. My biggest weight ever: 261. Currently hovering around 219-221 and doing a Medifast plan. Goal weight: 170. Anything under that makes me look all sorts of anorexic. I need accountability like I need air to breathe. I ooze silly sarcasm and my profile pic changes every time I find something stupid-funny.
  • thefriendlyneighborhoodasexual
    Options
    Hey! Your intro is rad, just saying. I'm a newbie here, trying to get my eating/excercise habits down and lose 15-20lbs before I go off to uni... A little bit different from most here, but I think we'd get along alright. Xo! :)
  • DejahVoodoo
    DejahVoodoo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yay! Added!
  • sgboutain
    sgboutain Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just getting started, can use the help and tips add me
  • bryvas
    bryvas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, im kinda New here. I gain weight and now im here tryin to lose pounds.
    If anyone Want to add me feel free to do it
  • samanthamarkham8
    samanthamarkham8 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • lissac53
    lissac53 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some new fitness friends! Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • DejahVoodoo
    DejahVoodoo Posts: 25 Member
    Options