It's time to take accountability for my weight!!!

Options
moledew
moledew Posts: 71 Member
Hello guys! After a complete melt down to my very fit friend, she recommended that I start my journey here. I have seen so many great success stories and I'm bursting with envy right now but I'm also incredibly excited to share my own as I conquer the weight I've loathed my entire life. I feel like I have missed out on so many opportunities in life because of my physical health and it's time for a change. I have finally gotten to the point that I acknowledge that I am lazy and undetermined and THAT is why I'm on here today. It's time to stop procrastinating, take accountability, and be the person I've always known is hiding under my extra 100lbs of mush. I need positive support and to have peers that push me to keep up the hard work. I know this won't be easy but I'm ready for this challenge. If anyone has tips, similar stories or pointers, I'm definitely all ears!

Replies

• KP112423
    KP112423 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in to join you on your journey! I also am in the same boat needing to lose 60 lbs. Add me as a friend and we can motivate each other
  • Tried30UserNames
    Tried30UserNames Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just joined today, too. You sound very determined and it sounds like you have a good, fit friend to support and advise you. Just be sure you go at your pace and not hers.
  • lonerockz
    lonerockz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new outlook on life. MFP is a great tool to help you adjust how you look at food. I'm on a journey to a new me as well, just maybe a little ways down the tracks. I'm down over 30 lbs so far, but still have 40 to go.