Question

Options
katiebean4
katiebean4 Posts: 5 Member
If I push a stroller with 4-6 children in it, how would I input that into exercise? Thank you!

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    You can get strollers for 4-6 children?!?

(sorry, no idea...)
  • KyleeNicolle
    KyleeNicolle Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Why don't you get a HR monitor? That will be way more accurate than any estimation
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I would just enter it as walking. Sure you'll probably burn more calories pushing more weight but since the goal is eating less calories than you're burning it's better to underestimate your calorie burns.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    try hiking with a pack (I think you can put lbs of the pack in)
  • abetterluke
    abetterluke Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    katiebean4 wrote: »
    If I push a stroller with 4-6 children in it, how would I input that into exercise? Thank you!

You'd log it as being a freaking amazing inventor. I've never seen a stroller hold more than 2...
  • abetterluke
    abetterluke Posts: 625 Member
    Options

You'd log it as being a freaking amazing inventor. I've never seen a stroller hold more than 2...

And is this a daily occurence? Because I wouldn't log it if it is...
  • katiebean4
    Options

Lol it's for work, at a daycare, so they have strollers for 4 and strollers for 6.
  • katiebean4
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    try hiking with a pack (I think you can put lbs of the pack in)

Thank you!
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    What do you have your activity level set as? If you're set to "sedetary", then this would count as exercise. If you set it to "lightly active", this activity may already be included as part of your work activity. It depends on how you set your goals up.