fit bit users

Options
jesscox2003
jesscox2003 Posts: 65 Member
I'm trying to get back into the weight loss mindset. Maybe having a few more friends on my fit bit will motivate me to do more :) also feel free to add me on here too

Replies

• weejen73
    weejen73 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey I have just got one and will be setting it up later, so hopefully can add you when I know what I'm doing lol
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I have one will post my link later!
  • Kayciemae02
    Kayciemae02 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just got mine charged and put on this morning... trying to figure out how it all works! Feel free to add me :)
  • dfpmcdonald
    dfpmcdonald Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have one and am trying to get back on track. Please feel free to add me too.
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I've been using a fitbit flex for the last few months but only started using MFP yesterday. I'm going to try and sync my fitbit up with MFP but haven't worked out how to do that yet!
  • stevenbatl
    stevenbatl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've had the Fitbit One for a couple years. You can add me on here and there. You may have to message me on here to get my fitbit info for adding.
  • marky1965
    marky1965 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Have the Fitbit and love the challenges. Feel free to add me
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    You can find friends in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users

To add you, people need your public URL. To find it, log in at Fitbit.com and click your profile pic at top right.
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    jlinephotography@gmail.com I love competition
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    I've been using a fitbit flex for the last few months but only started using MFP yesterday. I'm going to try and sync my fitbit up with MFP but haven't worked out how to do that yet!

Connect your accounts at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/fitbit
  • swirlybee
    swirlybee Posts: 497 Member
    Options