Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Could you beat the above poster in a WRESTLING match?

Options

Replies

• slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    it's a barn burner and a slobber knocker
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Ok thats it ..crush your head between my thighs till you tap out ..I WIN
  • bboyd223
    bboyd223 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Those skinny thighs couldn't crush a grape. I give you a purple nurple and,pin you up against a wall till you BEG for mercy....I WIN
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    bboyd223 wrote: »
    Those skinny thighs couldn't crush a grape. I give you a purple nurple and,pin you up against a wall till you BEG for mercy....I WIN

:o ..thats it..thems fighting words..you're going down..crushed between my "skinny thighs" till your face goes purple and you pass out..I WIN
  • bboyd223
    Options
    You think I'm going purple because of your strong twig like legs, but really I'm holding my breath so you THINK you are doing a good job. The moment you let up, I jump up...bear my chest like king Kong, then grab a hold of your hair, pull you to the ground and wet Willy your *kitten* till you surrender
  • slivesey77
    Options
    I'm certain I've seen this movie. It was a little greasy
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    bboyd223 wrote: »
    You think I'm going purple because of your strong twig like legs, but really I'm holding my breath so you THINK you are doing a good job. The moment you let up, I jump up...bear my chest like king Kong, then grab a hold of your hair, pull you to the ground and wet Willy your *kitten* till you surrender

:o oh yeah..yeah..well Im just letting you give me a wet willy..I can take that forever..when you start to get tired I push you over ..sit on your chest..hold your hands above your head with one hand and give you a cripple nipple till you beg for mercy and tap out..I WIN
  • slivesey77
    Options
    Well... that went exactly where I thought it would. Imma make a White Russian cuz this seems a rare occasion that calls for it
  • bboyd223
    edited December 2016
    Options
    In the rush of the moment....What you failed to realize was I was only born with one nipple that has no,feeling.....I'm not laughing in pain, I'm laughing at your serious look that has no effect on me. I swipe your hands away, pick you up like a paper doll and bring you to the nearest toilet where I slowly dip your head in and.......FLUSH....I win
  • slimgirljo15
    edited December 2016
    Options
    slivesey77 wrote: »
    Well... that went exactly where I thought it would. Imma make a White Russian cuz this seems a rare occasion that calls for it

I've never had a white russian..can you make me one..Im thirsty from whooping your *kitten* :p

@bboyd223
    Done and dusted .....you imagined all that..you are delirious from the beating you took..

@happimess1 ..Booo...he fainted..I WIN
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Afternoon nibbles and drinks here..fight amongst yourselves till I get back :D
  • slivesey77
    Options
    Drinks her white russian too since she's gone. Probably for the best
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    slivesey77 wrote: »
    Drinks her white russian too since she's gone. Probably for the best

Heyy..where's my white russian? ..
    Grabs his arm and twists it up behind his back till he's on tippy toes and crying..nobody drinks my drink Mr

I WIN
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Yep I know her tricks
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    What you say we skip the wrestling and we go steal my moms christmas decorations again?
  • Buckyz22
    Buckyz22 Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I don't have a chance here....
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    What you say we skip the wrestling and we go steal my moms christmas decorations again?

Sounds great girl! I got your back! :D;)
    I don't have a chance here....

I win
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    You know I got this Marcy :p