THE OFFICIAL "Only tell me what I want to hear" thread.

Options
DaneanP
DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
Example:

Q: How many slices of pizza can I have?

A: Slices? Why not just eat the whole thing?

>:)

Replies

• BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I'm watching this one! Could get fun...sorry, no contributions as I've been a piñata at work! lol!
  • ashley1215
    ashley1215 Posts: 2,199 Member
    Options
    I wonder if I could run around the block....

Shiiiiit I'll run to China no problem B)
  • DaneanP
    Options
    Does this dress make my butt look big?

If you like Kim Kardashian - yes!

If you hate Kim Kardashian - no!

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Which cleanse will make me lost 30lbs of toxins overnight and fart rainbows?

All of them! The more expensive, the brighter the rainbows!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend/girlfriend say that this girl/boy is just a friend. I mean, I trust him, but he/she is always with him/her and we don't go out much anymore. It's just, I love him/her so much. Do you think he/she is cheating?

He/she probably loves you just as much and is only friends with the boy/girl.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I have done EVERYTHING right and I am not losing weight! How can that be!

I am sure there is some chemical imbalance and slowing metabolism that is compounded by not eating clean and gluten free which has caused your body to go into starvation mode. I mean, lack of tracking, binge eat and lack of exercise is probably not your problem.
  • DaneanP
    Options
    Why is everyone so mean?

We aren't mean. We only love and support every decision you've ever made about your healthy nutrition and exercise journey. <3 And actually we all got together and voted you Miss Congeniality and Most Knowledgable Forum Poster. Congratulations. Your check for 1 million dollars will now be presented to you by George Clooney in his underwear. Enjoy.
  • ashley1215
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »

I am sure there is some chemical imbalance and slowing metabolism that is compounded by not eating clean and gluten free which has caused your body to go into starvation mode. I mean, lack of tracking, binge eat and lack of exercise is probably not your problem.

I love this. But definitely not the issue at hand Maybe you have a tumor on your stomach that is growing rapidly
  • Timshel_
    Options
    ashley1215 wrote: »

I love this. But definitely not the issue at hand Maybe you have a tumor on your stomach that is growing rapidly

Lift heavy. That solves EVERYTHING>
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • BigLifter10
    edited May 2015
    Options

Grrrr....the post isn't showing... I have done EVERYTHING right and I am not losing weight.

This is the one that gets my vote!
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I don't know how to post it?
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    you can absolutely get rid of only your stomach pooch by doing standing knee raises and eating croissants. You can also lose fat only in your thighs by walking on the treadmill at the gym. Oh yes keep eating the pizza it's irrelevant.
  • ashley1215
    Options

Lift heavy. That solves EVERYTHING>
    It even solves genital herpes B) double bonus
  • ashley1215
    edited May 2015
    Options

Grrrr....the post isn't showing... I have done EVERYTHING right and I am not losing weight.

Question: Thanks what do I win?

Answer: A leprechaun riding on top of a unicorn carrying a pot of chicken noodle soup and a machete
  • BigLifter10
    Options

Answer: A leprechaun riding on top of a unicorn carrying a pot of chicken noodle soup and a machete

Of course!! pfft....what ELSE could it be? lol!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Answer: yes/no, size does/doesn't matter.
  • ashley1215
    Options

Of course!! pfft....what ELSE could it be? lol!

Through the wise words of Dr Evil... "One million dollars", a small Asian boy, and a fortune cookie
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Is the poster above you cute? Yes.
    Is the poster above you hot? Yes.
    Would you kiss the poster above you? Yes.
    Would you sleep with the person above you? Yes.
    If you could sleep with the person above you, would you? Yes.
    If the person above punched your gramma, would you still sleep with them? Yes.
    If the person above you took a dump on your chest, would you marry them? Yes.
  • norie92
    norie92 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hey what diet are you doing?

Just staying within my calorie goals and eating sensibly.. just kidding, I'm on the special super awesome new diet. I lost 25 pounds in just a few hours.