100+ to lose need friends :)

Options
acsej19
acsej19 Posts: 10 Member
Hi my name is Jessica. I'm 30 years old looking to lose 100+ . finally found the motivation and determination I needed to get started. Went to sit down in a restaurant and barely fit oh the humiliation. But thankfully found the motivation I needed no more yoyo for me. Stopped all sodas and sweets the past week. Have lost 11 pounds very happy. Walking 2 miles a day also. Just looking for friends when the days get tough

Replies

• startnowgetfit
    startnowgetfit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica.....Well, you're further along than I am. I still trying to find my motivation and determination. Just joined today. How did you get motivated?
    donna
  • acsej19
    acsej19 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Pretty much got embarrassed that I had to squish into a seat in front on a bunch of people and it took me to my breaking point. Food was comfort to me especially after my ex husband starved me for a year. But I found the will to change and that was it I was ready it didn't matter who else wanted it for me I had to want it. I'll help motivate if you need it :)
  • jharris1378
    jharris1378 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 100 pounds so I know just the journey you're going through
  • LisaC1202
    LisaC1202 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs and just have a hard time. Just joined today so hopefully I will get the motivation. Good luck Jessica
  • pruetta1
    pruetta1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Jessica! I also need to lose 100+. I am just now finding the right motivation to be healthier. I also know all to well the embarrassment. Good luck and stay strong!!
  • ccrocker14
    ccrocker14 Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    My goal right now is 25lbs, but long term is 100 lbs. I'd love to have some friends who can relate. I am excited to get started.
  • fskhtani1982
    fskhtani1982 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Fahad I am looking for lose 30 kg so , I decided to change my eating method and starting healthy live with my fitness pal .
  • Ejrashaw
    Ejrashaw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Emily and I've been where you are. I weighed 300+ pounds and have lost over 120 pounds since 2012. I am currently working on losing the last 20 pounds. Please add me. It's not easy, but you can do this!