Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

First thought when you see profile pic

Options

Replies

• Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Brad61179 wrote: »
    am i missing something? Feel like i just walked into a bar fight. Don't mind me, just here at the jukebox minding my own

I'm gonna hang with you.. we can also just you know.. try to run past everyone in clown costume to loosen up the tension or something
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    Friendly :)

sexy
  • Brad61179
    Brad61179 Posts: 483 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    Hey... What about.. we just.. don't share other peoples personal *kitten* and keep being friendly instead of taking it down to bullying each other? :D

I made a guess. I've lurked here for years, I know who everyone is. Seems my guess was quite close to the mark and then I was attacked. I have done nothing wrong.

insert sinister music.....cue synthesized voiceover "I have lurked here for years.....I know who you all are, boys and girls. I am here to HAUNT YOU ALL"
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Brad61179 wrote: »
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    Hey... What about.. we just.. don't share other peoples personal *kitten* and keep being friendly instead of taking it down to bullying each other? :D

I made a guess. I've lurked here for years, I know who everyone is. Seems my guess was quite close to the mark and then I was attacked. I have done nothing wrong.

insert sinister music.....cue synthesized voiceover "I have lurked here for years.....I know who you all are, boys and girls. I am here to HAUNT YOU ALL"

haha.. My first thought? funny... but I will hang in the corner with you guys. Fair warning any clowns that run past me could get throat punched.
  • Brad61179
    Brad61179 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    So interesting that you've only just appeared in the forums today...at only 25 posts you've managed to piss off people and spill private information about them.

Look back at the conversation...you have all overreacted. I've have been here since before most of you.

Listen, 8ball...or wiseman...or evil gremlin.....not sure what your deal is but this is not a lifetime movie, mmkay? Can you go stalk people with real names or something?
  • amymb3469
    amymb3469 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Probably a nice person
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    So interesting that you've only just appeared in the forums today...at only 25 posts you've managed to piss off people and spill private information about them.

Look back at the conversation...you have all overreacted. I've have been here since before most of you.

Really? Under a different account? This one says it was just started today.. Just curious.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    amymb3469 wrote: »
    Probably a nice person

sweet as pie
  • bolgi72
    bolgi72 Posts: 106 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    probably likes eating nachos
  • Liftheavylovehard