Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

First thought when you see profile pic

Options

Replies

• thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    want her to teach me make up techniques
  • BlackDahliasLastSmile
    BlackDahliasLastSmile Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    thynes1313 wrote: »

You are totally beautiful all natural...me, I need this stuff, lol.
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    cdlee05mfp wrote: »
    why are they called the red sox?

Well believe it or not it is because of the color of the socks they had in their uniforms and back in 1908 the plural of socks was Sox so they became the Boston RedSox. They were the Boston Beaneaters until the Braves left town and they took their name!
    Pretty smile

A true legend of MFP!
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Options
    Pool time
  • Kenn1414
    Kenn1414 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 genius back in the day on the PS1
  • thynes1313
    Options

Oh no.... that's make up lol! But I would still love to know how to do things on occasion :smile: it's gorgeous!
  • BlackDahliasLastSmile
    BlackDahliasLastSmile Posts: 369 Member
    Options

Oh no.... that's make up lol! But I would still love to know how to do things on occasion :smile: it's gorgeous!

Just buy some of the cheap stuff and youtube tutorial it girl!!! That is exactly how I did it :)
  • cdlee05mfp
    cdlee05mfp Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »

Well believe it or not it is because of the color of the socks they had in their uniforms and back in 1908 the plural of socks was Sox so they became the Boston RedSox. They were the Boston Beaneaters until the Braves left town and they took their name!

Interesting. I wonder then why the went with Socks? Why not go with something like, Red Hats, Brown gloves, black shoes. I did learn online at one point the name was Stockings instead of Sox but Stockings took up too many letters on the newspaper headlines.
  • thynes1313
    Options

Just buy some of the cheap stuff and youtube tutorial it girl!!! That is exactly how I did it :)

I am so freaking awkward... I have an ex-coworker that does tutorials... epic failed lol!
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    mary jane
  • cdlee05mfp
    Options
    i wonder what her favorite flower is
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options

Interesting. I wonder then why the went with Socks? Why not go with something like, Red Hats, Brown gloves, black shoes. I did learn online at one point the name was Stockings instead of Sox but Stockings took up too many letters on the newspaper headlines.

Athe time most of the teams were known by the color of their socks there were the White, Brown, Green & Purple socks to go along with the RedSox who became the Atlanta Braves after a few moves to different cities!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Many thoughts >:)@cdlee05mfp

@epr3996 .. its Ed
  • cdlee05mfp
    Options

Athe time most of the teams were known by the color of their socks there were the White, Brown, Green & Purple socks to go along with the RedSox who became the Atlanta Braves after a few moves to different cities!

shut the front door. now look at what i've learned today.

looks good in that pink tank top
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Nice smile
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    Nice smile

I'm being summoned
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member