Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

First thought when you see profile pic

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I'm guess with that comment he's a professional ventriloquist
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    skater
  • TheNeverPlayedSymphonies
    Options
    Nom nom nom
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    He's hungry
    Then again what does a wooden person eat
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I’m glad she hasn’t cut her hair!
    :)
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    She has great hair
    And I'm still considering it for when I get my shoulder fixed. Not sure I can do a pony tail with one hand
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Glad they're still here :-)
    Options
    Bars
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Scars
    For you see Charlie had a hard life.
    He was once a beautiful pine dreaming of the day he would grace someone's living room as a beautiful tribute to Christmas
    Sadly he was a victim if clear cutting and sold to the highest bidder. The evil Millicent Grimes. A mild mannered older woman with a wicked mind for making money. She had Charlie commissioned and kept him in a box in her closet only allowing him out in Christmas day to amuse the children. He begged her to allow him out more often but Millicent was vindictive and didn't like that people would ask to see Charlie. He was kept in Thet box, a coffin as he called it and buried deep in the closet.

That's what I think of when I see his profile picture. It's a tragic tale but it's his life
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Scars
    He was once a beautiful pine dreaming of the day he would grace someone's living room as a beautiful tribute to Christmas
    Sadly he was a victim if clear cutting and sold to the highest bidder. The evil Millicent Grimes. A mild mannered older woman with a wicked mind for making money. She had Charlie commissioned and kept him in a box in her closet only allowing him out in Christmas day to amuse the children. He begged her to allow him out more often but Millicent was vindictive and didn't like that people would ask to see Charlie. He was kept in Thet box, a coffin as he called it and buried deep in the closet.

That's what I think of when I see his profile picture. It's a tragic tale but it's his life

Absolutely Brilliant!! ..
    My dear
    when the time comes
    I will commission you heftily
    to write my memoirs
  • KimberlinaB
    KimberlinaB Posts: 4,016 Member
    Options
    Very dapper...
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    She's a Blondie
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Scars

Absolutely Brilliant!! ..
    My dear
    when the time comes
    I will commission you heftily
    to write my memoirs

Thanks I'm looking for a job
  • THS2HASPASSED
    THS2HASPASSED Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    bake me something please! im starving!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member