Something that wicked annoys me!

Options
Oompa_Loompa
Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
I HATE how people make fun of Klohe Kardashian saying that she is the "fat one" and the "Ugly one" because she is NEITHER! UGHHH. She is actually my favorite Kardashian BECAUSE she is the most NORMAL looking one. People complain about how on tv and movies and magazines they only show the skinny skinny girls. But then when there are normal looking girls out there. they pick them apart! I just dont get it. So Klhoe Kardashian, this ones for you. I love you! lol

Replies

• amtrust
    amtrust Posts: 178
    Options
    Yea!

Also.....LOVE your Hepburn quote!!!!! I need that posted somewhere to read all the time. :flowerforyou:
  • Dangelosmom09
    Options
    I love Khloe ! She is not fat at all. She looks great , and from what i see on TV she has an awesome personality.
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Really? I think she is way the prettiest.
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :grumble: It is so true about how people pick apart anyone who isn't a size 0, let's get real world and be realistic of what normal
    women look like. They have cellulite no matter how small they are, have laugh lines and wrinkles and aren't
    fortunate enough to have their pictures retouched. Nor can most women afford to have plastic surgery to fix what
    they don't like on their bodies or faces!! One of my biggest pet peaves is how over weight people are made fun of,
    I always wonder if the person making the fun at someone else's expense has looked in the mirror! :angry:
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    What they really should be talking about is what the hell is up with Bruce Jenner's face?!!!
  • Schula03
    Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I like BRUCE toooo!!!!!!:cry:
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    i love how I knew you were from MA before I opened the post :smile: I never really hear people use wicked unless they are form around here. hehe.

I agree Khloe is beautiful. I love her natural curves.
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    what the heck is a Kardashian?
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Can we talk about Brody Jenner? Mmm delicious.

I like Khloe the best as well!
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    IDK who any of those people are, but since we're on the subject of celebrities I would just like to say I would cover Ryan Reynolds in honey and have a cheat day all over his yummy self. That is all.
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    i love how I knew you were from MA before I opened the post :smile: I never really hear people use wicked unless they are form around here. hehe.

I agree Khloe is beautiful. I love her natural curves.

Lol!
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    "Wicked" is why I opened this also! I havent seen many people from MA on here haha. Did you hear on 94.5 they were getting people to video tape them chanting "UGLY SISTER" at the games, to throw her husband off. Its so mean but I have to admit that I laughed a little hearing Ramiro singing it.

I think she is very pretty and I could only wish my curves looked like hers.
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    MA represent. I didn't even notice the "wicked"...or maybe I did and that's why I opened it ;) I love being a Masshole!
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    Who are the Kardashians?
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    IDK who any of those people are, but since we're on the subject of celebrities I would just like to say I would cover Ryan Reynolds in honey and have a cheat day all over his yummy self. That is all.

Bwahahaha!

I'll take a full order of Gerard Butler covered in chocolate, with a side of Channing Tatum in caramel PLEASE!!
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Oh, oh! And in regards to Klohe. She's hot, her curves are banging! Unfortunately, she doesn't meet Hollywood standards. (And lckily I live in NC and have no plans of relocting to Hollywood!! WHEW!!)
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    what the heck is a Kardashian?
    Who are the Kardashians?

Until recently, I thought they were a race from the old Star Trek television series,:noway: :laugh: :laugh: but since inquiring minds want to know....:ohwell:

www.eonline.com/on/shows/kardashians/index.jsp
  • frankborelli
    frankborelli Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Okay....
    1) You can tell this is MOSTLY a forum for women, and
    2) The Kardashians are all hot (except for the mom), and
    3) If you get those guys covered with honey, etc then I get Jessica Biel and Kate Beckinsale to cover in honey and have a cheat day... right?

Oh, wait... asking the wrong folks. I'm pretty sure my wife wouldn't be too happy about that!! (but since the chances are nill she'd probably give me preemptive permission)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I opened this thread because of the word "wicked" too. I've never heard anyone use the word "wicked" in that way. Ok, carry on. :smile:
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I like being a masshole too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: