Hello 200 Club!! :)

Options
Zyphun
Zyphun Posts: 102 Member
My weekly weigh-in today was 297.4 pounds! When I started back in January I was 350 pounds. Since I started I have gotten off blood pressure medication, dropped my pre-diabetic A1C to normal level, and went from a size 28/30 to a size 20/22. I am living a life style and not a diet which is leaving be feeling better then I can ever remember feeling!

As much as I love being in the 200 club I don't plan to stay here long. I have a year long membership so I have my sights set on the 100 club. ;)

Replies

• Linovitz
    Linovitz Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep on track.
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! That's awesome :)
  • ems212
    ems212 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Each milestone is another victory and marker in your journey to your new lifestyle! :)
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    What wonderful results and effort! I'm cheering for you!
  • panchango
    panchango Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job on the progress.
  • hward27
    hward27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Great job!
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    That's SO great! Can't wait to see your 100 club post one day! :)
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Lol love the "one year membership!" And amazing job! Whoohoooo!
  • KingsGirl4
    KingsGirl4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    wow, congratulations what great news! That is so amazing to see how many health improvements you made! I am really happy for you and keep up the great effort. It is so nice to hear you say that you are " living a life style and not a diet ". That's the mentality that will take you far!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!