pacer app syncing?

I downloaded the Pacer app to track my steps and hypothetically to adjust daily calories accordingly. However, whether I walk 1,000 steps or 10,000, it always gives me 200-300 extra calories, even though on Pacer itself it usually says I've burned far less (rarely more than 200). I know from the FAQs that MFP will project (?) how many calories for the day it thinks I will burn based on step count, but it doesn't adjust that to a lower amount at the end of the day-- again always far more than the Pacer app says.

Is there something I'm doing wrong with set-up?? Is there an app that syncs more accurately (for Android)? This whole thing doesn't make sense to me.

Replies

• Katousky1
    Katousky1 Posts: 1 Member
    I have the same problem. Could anyone come up with a solution? Please, it's driving me crazy... I just disconnected both apps and manually input the calories of walking, but if there is a solution, it would make things easier :(
  • Kroekel
    Kroekel Posts: 2 Member
    I have the Problem, that MFP is not syncing with Pacer and Accupedo with Android 4.4.4. But still with iOS. Both Apps can´t get an Connection with the MFP Server