Friends from the UK

Options
124»

Replies

• chocco8
    chocco8 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Cumbria. Been here about a year, lost 19lbs, I try to be angelic but i'm far from perfect :)
    Anyone can add me :)
  • slr90
    slr90 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    North west here, in need of some support and motivation and willing to offer some, I log in daily. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Spacegirlnz
    Spacegirlnz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Kiwi living in London. Add me if you want!
  • Sabochan
    Sabochan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Londoner here! I exercise almost every day (except one rest day). Add me if anyone is looking for motivation/support with nutrition and exercise. It took me YEARS to realise that nutrition followed by exercise actually works --.--
  • yakube
    yakube Posts: 6
    Options
    20 year old from Kent here. Been using MFP for a 2 months or so. Currently trying to add weight rather than lose. Have been able to up carbs up 90g a day in since starting out and havent yet gained any weight! Slowly does it. Feel free to add
  • morpheousneo
    morpheousneo Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    haha. I was not even aware you could add friends! Started this last Monday. I'm in London, all welcome to add me from wherever you hail.
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Leeds here, feel free to add, and that goes to anyone
  • loulou_1979
    loulou_1979 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm Louise, 34 from Manchester and wanting to get back the body I had before I had my daughter! (Who I'm ashamed to say is now 3!)