Insanity: Month 2 Day 3

Options
All the *kitten* busting you've done in the past 5 weeks will not prepare you for this!

I sweat like I am melting. And I just can do half of the moves for more than 10 secs.

I am worried I might be not pushing harder and all this pain will be of no use.

I know its just the 3rd day. I felt the same at the start of month 1 too.

But still, I just need reassurance.

Has anybody faced such a problem?

Replies

• roodledoodle
    roodledoodle Posts: 183
    Options
    Hi, I'm on day 3 of week 7 and can honestly say that going into month 2 was a real shock to the system! The only thing I can say is to just keep going, keep trying those moves and you will get there, take breaks when you need to and then get back to it. This week I seem to be able to do more than I had previously and am more fluent with the moves. Even in the DVDs Shaun T says to remember that you've probably done more this week than you did last, which is always true.

Good luck and just keep going, it all comes together after a little while :smile:
  • SaiprasadK
    SaiprasadK Posts: 13
    Options
    Did my max recovery today...and boy was it hard!

My problem is the push up....I still can't complete a push up...as in go completely down to the floor.

Besides this style of push ups is just impossible.

Any suggestions? Anything I might not be doing right?
  • roodledoodle
    roodledoodle Posts: 183
    Options
    For push ups I think you just need to persevere and don't worry too much about going all the way down and just try and build yourself up gradually so eventually you can, maybe each time you do a workout just try to go down slightly lower. To be honest I'm a bit weak in the push up department so when I get too tired to do full push ups I drop and do them on my knees - especially on the last set of the full body drills!
  • RedfishGuy
    RedfishGuy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I don't want to mess up your program, and take this with a grain of salt because I mix up different workouts all the time instead of following a rigorous schedule, but ...

After a week or so of the Month 2 workouts, just flip one of the Month 1 workouts back on the TV. And watch how you destroy that workout that used to be difficult.