Taking my life back - Gastric Sleeve

Options
2»

Replies

• suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    So many amazing success stories in this thread...I know it's not an easy decision and I wish you all well! I'd love to hear how it went...

track your food, ensure you are following DR.'s orders on nutrients and you will do well! It will be life changing I'm sure!
  • ValleySimTech
    ValleySimTech Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hope your surgery went well and you are the way to reaching your weight loss goals.
  • epchaney
    epchaney Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had my sleeve May 20 and aside from taking longer than I anticipated to get some stamina back, I've done great. I'm now able to eat regular food again...much smaller amounts, but I'm satisfied. So far down 30 pounds since hospital discharge...exercise tolerance is much better, playing with grandkids is easier, can't wait to see how much better life gets.
  • ericawatt
    ericawatt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have seen the results and they can be horrible. So many complications that happen. Surgery is not the easy way out. It is even harder. No straws. possible esophagus, digestive, heart, and other problems that seem to randomly show up. Make sure you get up and walk like you are suppose too. Best of luck. I hope yours is complication free.

Don't forget chronic hypoglycemia! That's one of the worst side effects of WLS.