Late night cravings arghhhh!!!

Options
I used skip breakfast and eat a large brunch and one large dinner then have snacks untill bedtime. Now, I'm making sure I have a proper breaky bla bla bla.... But I still crave for snacks(non-healthy)

Anyone else????

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    The snacks you are craving for, I presume they are carbs or sugary desserts and stuff like that?

Your diary is not public so I can't see what types of foods you eat for brunch, dinner and snacks. For starters I personally would make sure I eat enough protein first, add some healthy fat and then leave the rest for carbs. I fit in my calories every day a dessert or after dinner snack (something yummy).

On my work out days, I sometimes eat a hand full nuts or have a peanut butter toast or cracker before about 45 minutes before I go to bed.. Having a snack that is high and protein helps with satiety.. just a thought as I do not know what you eat all day... :):):)

• maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    fidangul wrote: »
    I used skip breakfast and eat a large brunch and one large dinner then have snacks untill bedtime. Now, I'm making sure I have a proper breaky bla bla bla.... But I still crave for snacks(non-healthy)

Anyone else????

Well, you didn't really need to change anything. Meal timing is irrelevant for weight loss and eating breakfast or not is just personal preference. Of course you want to make sure you eat mostly nutritious foods, but if you'd rather eat a lot of your calories at night, even a "treat," there's no reason not to do so.

• shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I always have a snack before bed. Often that is at 9-10 pm. As long as you have the available calories for it there is no reason not to enjoy an evening snack.