blackberry not working for MFP

stackhsc
stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
Hi, My black berry i can load pages and start a comment however i cant like statuses or comment on them. getting errors or just redirected to the original page. its a z30 using the native browser. it worked great until yesterday.
Any one else experience this

Replies

• stackhsc
    and now the computer /laptop is doing the same thing. whats going on?
  • stackhsc
    still not working on desktop, laptop or bb browser??? whats going on, i cant be the only one
  • justmesks
    justmesks Posts: 3 Member
    I still can not get the page to load so that I cvan record my food. I only have web access and tried all day yesterday and this is the third time I have tried this morning. What is going on? It is very frustrating!
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    1 cup of raw blackberries according to the 20+ entries for the same thing in the mpf database is 62 calories. You could track that on paper, until the issues are resolved as a work around.
    I also have issues with posting comments or liking status's. It's just how mfp works.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    1 cup of raw blackberries according to the 20+ entries for the same thing in the mpf database is 62 calories. You could track that on paper, until the issues are resolved as a work around.
    I also have issues with posting comments or liking status's. It's just how mfp works.
    :love:
  • stackhsc
    Lol, always a comic in the bunch eh :smile:
    All seems to be working now, time will tell. But now I want blackberries :D