Where do you eat breakfast between gym and work?

Options
2»

Replies

• grandevampire
    Options
    While my shake is just water and whey, you know you could pack the shake in a lunch cooler???? I have a 6 meal bag that has insulated drink holders on the side for this very reason.

Ooh, with a cooler bag, the possibilities multiply. A 6-meal bag might be a little excessive via public transit :P, but I'm sure I could find a cooler lunch bag thing. Hmmmmm....
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    While my shake is just water and whey, you know you could pack the shake in a lunch cooler???? I have a 6 meal bag that has insulated drink holders on the side for this very reason.

Ooh, with a cooler bag, the possibilities multiply. A 6-meal bag might be a little excessive via public transit :P, but I'm sure I could find a cooler lunch bag thing. Hmmmmm....

It's really not. Check it out, it's smaller than most coolers out there.

http://isolatorfitness.com/6-pack-bags/

And no I don't sell them, it just made my life stress free and now I won't murder coworkers. ;) Having someone steal my meals out of the fridge will just about drive anyone to commit a crime.
  • lsmsrbls
    lsmsrbls Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I bring my breakfast with me and eat it at work (usually oatmeal w/nuts, fruit, tofu, and nut butter added).
  • Leah_Alexis
    Leah_Alexis Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I usually eat something light on the way to the gym in the morning. After the gym I go straight to work. I eat my breakfast at my desk which is usually yogurt, fruit and oatmeal.
  • grandevampire
    Options

It's really not. Check it out, it's smaller than most coolers out there.

http://isolatorfitness.com/6-pack-bags/

And no I don't sell them, it just made my life stress free and now I won't murder coworkers. ;) Having someone steal my meals out of the fridge will just about drive anyone to commit a crime.

Lol, you should pass on your stress relieving tips to the friendly commuters using the Paris métro every morning. :''(((((( When you carry anything bigger than a sweater, there is "unkindness". (And unlike the polite areas of the world, they will just physically push you with their arms. Another reason to lift and get strong, I guess!) Once I saw an old crone on the bus push a mother out of the way by pushing on the infant she was carrying.