All boiled chicken diet....

Options
2»

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Cut your carbs (sandwich bread) and put that chicken in a bit of a salad or veggies with some butter. If you dont have hypercholesterolemia, I suggest you cut the carbs and increase your saturated fat from organic meat and grass-fed butter as well as fatty fish of course.

781592d1363530457-ride-your-birthday-suit-birthday-thread-5f600f89_not-sure-if-serious.jpeg

A salad of veggies & butter? I think I'll barf now.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Cut your carbs (sandwich bread) and put that chicken in a bit of a salad or veggies with some butter. If you dont have hypercholesterolemia, I suggest you cut the carbs and increase your saturated fat from organic meat and grass-fed butter as well as fatty fish of course.

781592d1363530457-ride-your-birthday-suit-birthday-thread-5f600f89_not-sure-if-serious.jpeg

A salad of veggies & butter? I think I'll barf now.

LOL, I think it was or veggies and butter, but I'm not sure it makes it any less gross.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    What's the difference between boiling it vs baking it?
  • blue_eyes1978
    blue_eyes1978 Posts: 127 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I love boiled chicken, have you ever had chicken wing dip? The breast are the best ;)
    I boil and shred my chicken seperatly mix together cream cheese, blue cheese, and hot sauce, add chicken wall~a yummy!! Eat with baked tortilla chips.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    angellll12 wrote: »
    What's the difference between boiling it vs baking it?

boiling is a great way to get tough, dry chicken to eat
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    How is it an 'all' boiled chicken diet if a lot of it is in sandwiches? Unless you're using more boiled chicken for bread, it isn't an 'all' boiled chicken diet, right?
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I mean , if you like it and you hit your calorie goals, it's whatever. But realize that you will probably suddenly chuck a piece of chicken across the room one day because you cannot. Eat. This. Again.
  • jennifer_417
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Double post.
  • jennifer_417
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Sigh...triple post. Glitchy interwebz tonight.
  • Hollywood_Porky
    Hollywood_Porky Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

LOLZZZZZZ

I don't see how this thread is even remotely about carbs...

Using bread for sandwiches - so the person responded by stating to cut the (refined) carbs (bread) and use the chicken in a different way.

Is it related to the original thread - probably not but... what do they call it here, a derail?
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,180 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I eat boiled chicken like it going out of style...alot of it in sandwiches....anyone ever do this kind of diet?

The only time I've ever done anything remotely like that was when I was going through several weeks of allergy testing. It was chicken, rice and pears for a week ... then add in one possible allergy food for a few days or a week ... then back to chicken, rice and pears for a week ... then add in another possible allergy food ...

I did that for almost 2 months, checking this food and that food ...

And once I had nailed down several suspects, I didn't touch chicken again for a long time.

But as a side-effect, I did lose 20 lbs in that time.

• AnabolicKyle
    AnabolicKyle Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I would never boil meat. That's just wrong. Fry, bake, broil, BBQ, rotisserie, etc. But, boil? NO.

The only time it's acceptable is for chicken enchiladas.

OP your diet will definitely work until you get burned out and instantly vomit at the sight of chicken. Plot twist then it will work even better.

Good Luck; Have Fun.
  • acs3041
    acs3041 Posts: 39 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Boiled chicken makes me sad. Switch it out for grilled chicken! I use Busha Browne Jerk Seasoning and it is ridiculously good. Especially on chicken thighs. Freaking insane. I put it boneless skinless chicken breasts too for salad toppings for work meals.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    CrabNebula wrote: »
    Now I have The Lonely Island's Boombox stuck in my head.

"The cops or the dealers, who's got the juice?
    The street vendors peddling their boiled goose."

For quoting The Lonely Island lyrics, you win this thread.
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I've never boiled chicken, but I eat a lot of foil wrapped baked chicken. It's pretty good. But I couldn't live without the occasional steak. Yuuuummmmmmm. Today I had steak and boiled potatoes for lunch. Good stuff.
  • blue_eyes1978
    blue_eyes1978 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sigh...triple post. Glitchy interwebz tonight.

Yes it is!! I thought it was my laptop but even my logging was messed right up :/

• FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    How is it an 'all' boiled chicken diet if a lot of it is in sandwiches? Unless you're using more boiled chicken for bread, it isn't an 'all' boiled chicken diet, right?

ALL BOILED CHICKEN ALL DAY

sometimes bread