FitBit - Dashboard used to show daily projected calorie burn

Options
Hi all,

I posted this on the FitBit forums but thought I'd get more luck here.

Does anyone remember when your projected daily calorie burn used to be displayed under your actual calories burnt that day on the FitBit dashboard in the app?

Is there any way to get that back?

Thanks,
Julia

Replies

• baybeejulia
    baybeejulia Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Bump - does anyone know the answer? The FitBit Support Team have been useless and don't even understand my question.

Does anyone at least remember this feature?
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I think I remember it but also I didn't know it was gone. Not a feature I used.

Is your Fitbit linked to mfp? In mfp if you click on the exercise adjustment does it not say there the projected calories burned?
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    ifrna5hc54uk.jpg
    Projected burn for the day based on the last such time.
  • baybeejulia
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    ifrna5hc54uk.jpg
    Projected burn for the day based on the last such time.

Thanks for that! I know how to access this on the desktop site but not from the app. Have you accessed that from the MFP App?
  • Losingthedamnweight
    Losingthedamnweight Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I miss the old Fitbit app. Do you remember how awesome it was? It would show what you've burned vs your projected burn for the entire day. So if you say your projected burn go down, then you know "hey I need to get up and be active or else!"

One of the cases where they changed it for the worse
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that! I know how to access this on the desktop site but not from the app. Have you accessed that from the MFP App?

In the iOS app, go to your diary & click your Fitbit adjustment. Then click at the top, where it says "Extra Calories Burned" in green.
  • baybeejulia
    Options
    I miss the old Fitbit app. Do you remember how awesome it was? It would show what you've burned vs your projected burn for the entire day. So if you say your projected burn go down, then you know "hey I need to get up and be active or else!"

One of the cases where they changed it for the worse

I agree - I loved that feature! When I contacted them about it they said apparently it was removed because of user feedback, I wonder who would hate on that feature!
  • baybeejulia
    Options
    editorgrrl wrote: »

In the iOS app, go to your diary & click your Fitbit adjustment. Then click at the top, where it says "Extra Calories Burned" in green.

Got it, thank you :smile: