Life Change!

Hi everyone! I just want to give a quick background of myself first. I've dealt a lot with my weight fluctuating my whole life, mostly because I fall off track and then a couple years later I decide to get healthy again. Two years ago I was the most fit I had been all my life and I just felt great all together. Right now I am the most I have ever weighed which is 251lbs and I refuse to feel sorry for myself! So I'm going to get my butt back on track, and this means starting all over. I would love to connect with some new friends so I can be an encouragement to you and we can push each other to keep going! This time I am determined to make this my ongoing lifestyle. And it all begins in our minds to make that life change happen!

Replies

• CyTottleben
    CyTottleben Posts: 12 Member
    welcome to the club. I'm about to turn 45 in a couple of months and am facing the reality of my size and the way diabetes is slowly killing me in my own skin. I'm doing LCHF. I've lost 30 pounds in 3 months, but my biggest win is that I am almost completely off insulin! Just started this app a couple of weeks ago. I've got at least 70 pounds to go for my first goal. We'll see what happens after that!